Penix......
michael anderson
2024-01-09 01:44:44 UTC
I just don't see it lol.....and he is like 35.

Long slow release, not a great athlete, etc......I'm not even sure michigan doesn't have the better qb in this game.

At least I won a *ton* on all the michigan futures bets tonight. Thanks to michigan it's a high five figure season(with most of that coming on futures bets that cash after this game).
Con Reeder, unhyphenated American
2024-01-09 02:20:13 UTC
Post by michael anderson
At least I won a *ton* on all the michigan futures bets tonight.
Thanks to michigan it's a high five figure season(with most of that
coming on futures bets that cash after this game).
Cue Washington comeback.
--
That a few of us need to be more in touch with our feelings has obscured
a deep truth: many more folks need to be much less in touch with theirs.
-- Eric Weinstein
michael anderson
2024-01-09 03:18:47 UTC
Post by Con Reeder, unhyphenated American
Post by michael anderson
At least I won a *ton* on all the michigan futures bets tonight.
Thanks to michigan it's a high five figure season(with most of that
coming on futures bets that cash after this game).
Cue Washington comeback.
Nope....Penix is playing Baaaadddd.......missing guys bigtime. They would be tied or even maybe ahead if he could hit the side of a barn today lol. Fortunately he can't.
-- Eric Weinstein
Con Reeder, unhyphenated American
2024-01-09 03:35:10 UTC
Post by michael anderson
At least I won a *ton* on all the michigan futures bets tonight.
Thanks to michigan it's a high five figure season(with most of that
coming on futures bets that cash after this game).
Cue Washington comeback.
Nope....Penix is playing Baaaadddd.......missing guys bigtime. They would be tied or even maybe ahead if he could hit the side of a barn today lol. Fortunately he can't.
Keep digging....
--
An amateur practices until he gets it right. A pro
practices until he can't get it wrong. -- unknown
KYAGB Huskys
2024-01-09 03:46:12 UTC
On Monday, January 8, 2024 at 8:20:17 PM UTC-6, Con Reeder,
Post by michael anderson
At least I won a *ton* on all the michigan futures bets tonight.
Thanks to michigan it's a high five figure season(with most of
that coming on futures bets that cash after this game).
Cue Washington comeback.
Nope....Penix is playing Baaaadddd.......missing guys bigtime. They
would be tied or even maybe ahead if he could hit the side of a barn
today lol. Fortunately he can't.
Keep digging....
Penix stinks. Poor reads, throwing to short receiver when others are open
downfield, wasting too much time. This game is over and it's primarily
his poor performance that is going to cost his team.
michael anderson
2024-01-09 16:08:39 UTC
Post by michael anderson
At least I won a *ton* on all the michigan futures bets tonight.
Thanks to michigan it's a high five figure season(with most of that
coming on futures bets that cash after this game).
Cue Washington comeback.
Nope....Penix is playing Baaaadddd.......missing guys bigtime. They would be tied or even maybe ahead if he could hit the side of a barn today lol. Fortunately he can't.
Keep digging....
Even dug myself a big enough hole to put all the money from those futures bets in.....almost :)