Biden Disaster for America
i***@gmail.com
2023-12-27 16:43:01 UTC
"As President Biden travels to St. Croix in the U.S.
Virgin Islands for more rest and relaxation, another migrant
caravan is heading to the southern border; 15,000 strong.

As a historian, I have never seen a president so apathetic and
derelict in his duty to protect the nation as Mr. Biden has been on immigration policy.

As I have stated too many times, the President has the power to
sign an executive order suspending asylum petitions due to the
legal system being overwhelmed; the backlog is now in the millions.

That order would mean no foreign national could legally cross
the border without credentials for admittance. Every person
confronted by U.S. border authorities would be sent back to Mexico.

But Biden will not do that because his progressive masters would
object. The open border people are doing tremendous damage to this country, and the President is fine with that.

This may sound harsh, but any American supporting the progressive
vision of massive public disorder should be ashamed.

Joe Biden is a terrible president, and it doesn't matter who might run
against him.

He's a disaster, and that's that." Bill O'Reilly

Irish Mike
Michael Falkner
2023-12-28 03:48:23 UTC
Do something about it, bitch.

Mike
i***@gmail.com
2023-12-28 19:11:35 UTC
Post by Michael Falkner
Do something about it, bitch.
Mike
No offense but your words mean about as much as farts in a wind storm.
You proclaimed in September, 2022 that you would be dead
before the end of the year . It's now a couple of days from 2024 and you're still here,
still posting the same old crap.

Irish Mike
Michael Falkner
2023-12-29 23:32:50 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
No offense but your words mean about as much as farts in a wind storm.
You proclaimed in September, 2022 that you would be dead
before the end of the year . It's now a couple of days from 2024 and you're still here,
still posting the same old crap.
Same fucking cowardice, bitch. Step up or step off.

Only reason I'm here is you're too fucking scared I'm gonna do something.

Fuck you. Fuck _your_ America.

Don't like it? You know what to do.

Mike