The week in future CFP formats
Con Reeder, unhyphenated American
2024-03-01 17:18:14 UTC
Rumors swirling include guaranteed slots for the power 4 (3 for the
royalty and 2 for the princelings) and control over byes for the B1G
and SEC. That is sure to roil Clemson, should they stay in the ACC. Not
to mention Notre Damn, should they ever return to relevance.
--
"I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired
by looking up something and finding something else on the way."
-- Franklin Pierce Adams
RoddyMcCorley
2024-03-02 06:33:57 UTC
Post by Con Reeder, unhyphenated American
Rumors swirling include guaranteed slots for the power 4 (3 for the
royalty and 2 for the princelings) and control over byes for the B1G
and SEC. That is sure to roil Clemson, should they stay in the ACC. Not
to mention Notre Damn, should they ever return to relevance.
Just more corruption by the powers in CF. NIL has made it professional
football without salary caps.
--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is."