And, of course, the big news out of the Super Bowl is...
The NOTBCS Guy
2024-02-12 14:02:02 UTC
...the RFK Junior ad. Pretty much the closest thing to a Kennedy that hasn't disowned it, or him, yet is Schwarzenegger. The rumor of the day says that he's going to have Danny De Vito stand in for him on this one.

(Semi-seriously, any ad that knocks the "Ross & Rachel Reunion" one off the buzzfeed is serious business.)
xyzzy
2024-02-12 19:47:07 UTC
Post by The NOTBCS Guy
...the RFK Junior ad. Pretty much the closest thing to a Kennedy that
hasn't disowned it, or him, yet is Schwarzenegger. The rumor of the day
says that he's going to have Danny De Vito stand in for him on this one.
(Semi-seriously, any ad that knocks the "Ross & Rachel Reunion" one off
the buzzfeed is serious business.)
It’s an ad that a Republican consultant thought would appeal to Democrats
--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie
Michael Falkner
2024-02-14 03:25:06 UTC
Post by The NOTBCS Guy
...the RFK Junior ad. Pretty much the closest thing to a Kennedy that hasn't disowned it, or him, yet is Schwarzenegger. The rumor of the day says that he's going to have Danny De Vito stand in for him on this one.
(Semi-seriously, any ad that knocks the "Ross & Rachel Reunion" one off the buzzfeed is serious business.)
RFK himself has also disowned the ad as doing it without his say-so and support.

Mike
Some dued
2024-02-15 02:10:25 UTC
Post by The NOTBCS Guy
...the RFK Junior ad. Pretty much the closest thing to a Kennedy that hasn't disowned it, or him, yet is Schwarzenegger. The rumor of the day says that he's going to have Danny De Vito stand in for him on this one.
(Semi-seriously, any ad that knocks the "Ross & Rachel Reunion" one off the buzzfeed is serious business.)
I don't know anything about the guy but I liked it, it's the most upbeat political ad I've seen in a long time, no save the soul of America BS.