Eagles/49ers
TE
2023-01-30 01:20:26 UTC
If the NFL wasn't so heavily into the gambling business,
the commissioner may have called this one.

-TE
michael anderson
2023-01-30 02:24:43 UTC
Post by TE
If the NFL wasn't so heavily into the gambling business,
the commissioner may have called this one.
*Disastrous* miss by shannahan(and I was listening to radio at that point) when Devontae caught that long 4th down pass and
he didn't throw the red flag. At that point when you see them rushing to the line like that you have to know(and your guys upstairs have to know) that even if you dont have an immediate obvious replay that shows it is incomplete that is such an important call(since it was fourth down probably a point expectation at that point of like 5.5 or so) where if you don't know you HAVE to throw the flag

That was like a F- to just stand there like a dumbass and let them quick snap it.
-TE
Michael Falkner
2023-01-31 07:27:29 UTC
Post by michael anderson
Post by TE
If the NFL wasn't so heavily into the gambling business,
the commissioner may have called this one.
*Disastrous* miss by shannahan(and I was listening to radio at that point) when Devontae caught that long 4th down pass and
he didn't throw the red flag. At that point when you see them rushing to the line like that you have to know(and your guys upstairs have to know) that even if you dont have an immediate obvious replay that shows it is incomplete that is such an important call(since it was fourth down probably a point expectation at that point of like 5.5 or so) where if you don't know you HAVE to throw the flag
That's correct. He didn't catch it either, but I'm not sure any of the angles we saw in the replay would've been conclusive.

Mike

Michael Falkner
2023-01-31 07:26:53 UTC
Post by TE
If the NFL wasn't so heavily into the gambling business,
the commissioner may have called this one.
And if you think that one was bad, the Commissioner definitely called the other one.

That's the only way you don't arrest Joseph Ossai off the field (Federal charge of Sports Bribery) for that penalty in that spot. As a pro athlete, you CANNOT BE THAT FUCKING STUPID.

Mike