google groups AFO&U
xyzzy
2024-02-22 02:47:45 UTC
Final nail in the coffin for rsfc?
--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie
Con Reeder, unhyphenated American
2024-02-23 12:13:04 UTC
Post by xyzzy
Final nail in the coffin for rsfc?
I suspect...I'll still monitor the corpse but don't expect any brain wave
activity.
Life isn't fair, but it's good. -- Regina Brett
j***@mich.com
2024-02-24 12:59:52 UTC
Ditto
bird
2024-02-25 21:49:20 UTC
On Fri, 23 Feb 2024 12:13:04 -0000 (UTC), "Con Reeder, unhyphenated
Post by xyzzy
Final nail in the coffin for rsfc?
I suspect...I'll still monitor the corpse but don't expect any brain
wave activity.
Ditto
Plenty of usenet servers out there.

paganini.bofh.team

No registration needed. Use Thunderbird or grab a client.