Is Kamala Harris eligible to be Veep?
JE Corbett
2024-01-06 15:39:05 UTC
The left has claimed Trump is ineligible to run for POTUS because they allege
he engaged in an insurrection. The 14th Amendment also disqualifies those
who give aid and comfort to those who engage in an insurrection. Kamala
Harris supported a bail fund for those who engaged in insurrections following
the death of George Floyd. If we apply the same standard to both, then Kamala
should be expelled from office. But since when has the left ever lived by the
same standards they establish for others.
J. Edgar Tarpon
2024-01-09 02:16:41 UTC
This smells like offseason bait.
Michael Falkner
2024-01-09 02:21:12 UTC
Post by J. Edgar Tarpon
This smells like offseason bait.
Could've waited another 12 hours. :)

Mike
JE Corbett
2024-01-15 17:42:42 UTC
Post by J. Edgar Tarpon
This smells like offseason bait.
My apologies. This was intended for another group. I posted it here by mistake. I deleted it as soon as
I realized my mistake but depending on which newsreader one uses, that doesn't erase the message.
I use google groups and the OP is no longer showing but it doesn't erase the post for everybody.