From KROQ DJ to Arizona Head Football Coach
JGibson
2020-12-23 16:15:18 UTC
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30588254/arizona-wildcats-hire-new-england-patriots-jedd-fisch-new-football-coach
unclejr
2020-12-23 17:09:45 UTC
Post by JGibson
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30588254/arizona-wildcats-hire-new-england-patriots-jedd-fisch-new-football-coach
I remember Jed the Fish very well. Fight On, Edwin!
Plaidmoon
2020-12-23 21:50:14 UTC
I'm hearing that the Arizona Athletic Director and the big donors wanted Brent Brennan from San Jose State but the University President wanted Jedd Fisch. I would have taken Brennan too but I'm happy he's staying at San Jose State for now unless another school goes after him. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out for Arizona over the next few years.
kevin
2020-12-24 05:27:43 UTC
Post by JGibson
Post by JGibson
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30588254/arizona-wild
cat
s-hire-new-england-patriots-jedd-fisch-new-football-coach
I'm hearing that the Arizona Athletic Director and the big donors
wanted Brent Brennan from San Jose State but the University President
wanted Jedd Fisch. I would have taken Brennan too but I'm happy he's
staying at San Jose State for now unless another school goes after
him. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out for Arizona over
the next few years.
Another Biden voter raises his hand for a coach with a
Record: 11–29.
JGibson
2020-12-24 06:33:08 UTC
Post by kevin
Post by JGibson
Post by JGibson
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30588254/arizona-wild
cat
s-hire-new-england-patriots-jedd-fisch-new-football-coach
I'm hearing that the Arizona Athletic Director and the big donors
wanted Brent Brennan from San Jose State but the University President
wanted Jedd Fisch. I would have taken Brennan too but I'm happy he's
staying at San Jose State for now unless another school goes after
him. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out for Arizona over
the next few years.
Another Biden voter raises his hand for a coach with a
Record: 11–29.
You have to go past the Google search page to find the proper record, "kevin". It's listed as 11-29 there, but it's actually 15-29 because that's out of date. Also, considering where SJSU was, it's the trajectory that's important:
2-11
1-11
5-7
7-0
JGibson
2024-01-16 14:01:32 UTC
Post by Plaidmoon
Post by JGibson
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30588254/arizona-wildcats-hire-new-england-patriots-jedd-fisch-new-football-coach
I'm hearing that the Arizona Athletic Director and the big donors wanted Brent Brennan from San Jose State but the University President wanted Jedd Fisch. I would have taken Brennan too but I'm happy he's staying at San Jose State for now unless another school goes after him. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out for Arizona over the next few years.
Well, Fisch seemed to work out pretty well for Arizona and now that he's on his way to UW, Arizona is getting Brennan this time.