Did You Know
dragon fox
2023-01-30 01:24:07 UTC
James Garner was offered the role of Augustus McCrea first. Prior commitments prevented him from talking the role.

F0X
unclejr
2023-01-30 01:40:16 UTC
I've never seen a second of Lonesome Dove.
dragon fox
2023-01-30 01:46:37 UTC
Post by unclejr
James Garner was offered the role of Augustus McCrea first. Prior commitments prevented him from talking the role.
F0X
I've never seen a second of Lonesome Dove.
If you do like a Good western LD is a really good one. The dialogue is top notch writing. The actors/acting is 2nd to none. Well worth the time. Especially R. Duvall.

F0X
unclejr
Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a shot one day.
Eric Ramon