Checking in after being away for a decade
Cretes Tityiden
2021-10-11 16:59:34 UTC
Somehow not surprised to see Mia still acting like anybody gives a shit, and still posting using third person.
unclejr
2021-10-12 05:05:54 UTC
Who *are* you?
Eric Ramon
2021-10-12 06:44:45 UTC
"Cretes Tityiden" is obviously an anagram for Circus Tent Rodent. I think, then, that this is our old friend, Big Top Ratty, returning.
Frisbee®
2021-10-13 01:24:37 UTC
Post by Eric Ramon
Post by unclejr
Post by Cretes Tityiden
Somehow not surprised to see Mia still acting like anybody gives a shit, and still posting using third person.
Who *are* you?
"Cretes Tityiden" is obviously an anagram for Circus Tent Rodent. I think, then, that this is our old friend, Big Top Ratty, returning.
That was after my time. Did I miss much?