Man Gets Shot And Killed Over Alabama Vs. Texas A&M Argument
Ken Olson
2021-10-11 17:53:15 UTC
https://dailycaller.com/2021/10/11/texas-am-alabama-argument-shot-killed-bessemer/
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
Michael Falkner
2021-10-11 21:04:04 UTC
"THEY DON'T LOVE ALABAMA!!!"

Mike
Ken Olson
2021-10-12 02:15:57 UTC
Post by Michael Falkner
"THEY DON'T LOVE ALABAMA!!!"
Mike
There's the basis of the new civil war.
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
Michael Falkner
2021-10-12 06:57:55 UTC
Post by Ken Olson
Post by Michael Falkner
"THEY DON'T LOVE ALABAMA!!!"
There's the basis of the new civil war.
Yeah, someone got shot and killed over that too.

Mike (Seriously!)
John Smith
2021-10-13 00:15:02 UTC
Because one black guy shot another? Sounds Democratic.
Michael Falkner
2021-10-13 06:17:45 UTC
Because one black guy shot another? Sounds Democratic.
I think he was talking more generally about "THEY DON'T LOVE ALABAMA [football]!!!"

Mike
Ken Olson
2021-10-13 06:26:58 UTC
Post by Michael Falkner
Because one black guy shot another? Sounds Democratic.
I think he was talking more generally about "THEY DON'T LOVE ALABAMA [football]!!!"
Mike
Thank you, yes that's more what I meant.
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
michael anderson
2021-10-12 17:44:10 UTC
Post by Ken Olson
https://dailycaller.com/2021/10/11/texas-am-alabama-argument-shot-killed-bessemer/
lol Bessemer.....Alabama has very small pockets of places that are ok. Mountain brook is 60% or so good, Vestavia maybe 25% good, Homewood has Edgewood and parts of Hollywood that are good. Overall that
probably represents 8-10k or so addresses. And then there is Lake Martin, which is a nice and very large lake. And then a few beach/oceanfront areas close to 30A are good. Outside of that I wouldn't want to live there, and especially not Bessemer lol.