Biden in Putin's back pocket.
jimbr...@yahoo.com
2021-07-23 12:08:29 UTC
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/The-US-Imports-Record-Share-Of-Russian-Oil-Despite-Tensions.html

"U.S. refiners have turned to Russian oil and petroleum products to fill the gap that sanctioned Venezuelan crude and drastically reduced OPEC shipments have left in U.S. imports, despite the energy standoff between the United States and Russia.

In 2020, the U.S. imported more oil and refined products from Russian than from Saudi Arabia, with Russia’s share of American oil exports at a record-high 7 percent, Bloomberg News has estimated based on customs and EIA data. "
Tim VanWagoner
2021-07-23 12:25:51 UTC
Note the “in 2020”. Pretty sure Biden wasn’t President I’m 2020.
Johnny RSFCootball
“Math is hard” - Barbie
unclejr
2021-07-23 14:04:41 UTC
Post by Tim VanWagoner
Post by ***@yahoo.com
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/The-US-Imports-Record-Share-Of-Russian-Oil-Despite-Tensions.html
"U.S. refiners have turned to Russian oil and petroleum products to fill the gap that sanctioned Venezuelan crude and drastically reduced OPEC shipments have left in U.S. imports, despite the energy standoff between the United States and Russia.
In 2020, the U.S. imported more oil and refined products from Russian than from Saudi Arabia, with Russia’s share of American oil exports at a record-high 7 percent, Bloomberg News has estimated based on customs and EIA data. "
Note the “in 2020”. Pretty sure Biden wasn’t President I’m 2020.
“Math is hrad” - Barbie
Fixed.
floaterjr
2021-07-23 17:44:27 UTC
Post by unclejr
Post by Tim VanWagoner
Post by ***@yahoo.com
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/The-US-Imports-Record-Share-Of-Russian-Oil-Despite-Tensions.html
"U.S. refiners have turned to Russian oil and petroleum products to fill the gap that sanctioned Venezuelan crude and drastically reduced OPEC shipments have left in U.S. imports, despite the energy standoff between the United States and Russia.
In 2020, the U.S. imported more oil and refined products from Russian than from Saudi Arabia, with Russia’s share of American oil exports at a record-high 7 percent, Bloomberg News has estimated based on customs and EIA data. "
Note the “in 2020”. Pretty sure Biden wasn’t President I’m 2020.
“Math is hrad” - Barbie
Fixed.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/05/biden-balks-on-russia/
https://www.wsj.com/articles/bidens-gift-to-putin-on-nord-stream-2-11621452707

Honest to God what has Putin done to deserve the gifts he's getting? Protecting colonial pipeline hackers? Interfering American politics? Threating the Ukraine? Providing technical assistance for Iran's Nuclear Weapons program?
So what does Biden do? He shuts down the Keystone pipeline and American jobs and removes sanctions so that russia can complete their pipeline to Germany. Global warming? That's for Russia and China to do. I don't know if he's a wimp, a commie lover but that would be Bernie Sanders, or just an idiot.
jimbr...@yahoo.com
Someone put this up as a joke on another site so I thought I'd try fishing here as well. Forgot that there are only a handful of non-spammers left here.
Ken Olson
2021-07-24 01:46:18 UTC
Post by ***@yahoo.com
Post by Tim VanWagoner
Post by ***@yahoo.com
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/The-US-Imports-Record-Share-Of-Russian-Oil-Despite-Tensions.html
"U.S. refiners have turned to Russian oil and petroleum products to fill the gap that sanctioned Venezuelan crude and drastically reduced OPEC shipments have left in U.S. imports, despite the energy standoff between the United States and Russia.
In 2020, the U.S. imported more oil and refined products from Russian than from Saudi Arabia, with Russia’s share of American oil exports at a record-high 7 percent, Bloomberg News has estimated based on customs and EIA data. "
Note the “in 2020”. Pretty sure Biden wasn’t President I’m 2020.
Someone put this up as a joke on another site so I thought I'd try fishing here as well. Forgot that there are only a handful of non-spammers left here.
Isn't Biden's obligation more to the ChiComs?
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen