Gates divorce jokes
Add Reply
xyzzy
2021-05-03 21:32:41 UTC
27 years is a long time to go without upgrades.

Another marriage gets the blue screen of death.

Who gets custody of the data from the tracking chips they are putting in
our vaccines?
--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie
xyzzy
2021-05-03 21:45:11 UTC
Post by xyzzy
27 years is a long time to go without upgrades.
Another marriage gets the blue screen of death.
Who gets custody of the data from the tracking chips they are putting in
our vaccines?
He’s about to get the only good haircut he’s ever had
--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie
Eric Ramon