Alabama and Georgia
jimbr...@yahoo.com
2021-10-10 04:46:44 UTC
So far ahead of any other team the might as well not even play the rest of the season.
unclejr
2021-10-10 14:51:37 UTC
Your attempt at irony?
jimbr...@yahoo.com
2021-10-10 15:04:55 UTC
No. Just pointing out the stupidity of our two resident idots.
Dmitry
2021-10-11 01:05:02 UTC
Post by unclejr
Post by ***@yahoo.com
So far ahead of any other team the might as well not even play the rest of the season.
Your attempt at irony?
He did make it obvious enough that even you could understand it.

Johnny RSFCootball
2021-10-10 15:05:07 UTC
This Georgia fan has discouraged this kind of nonsense talk all season. A loss to either Kentucky or Tennessee, and Georgia no longer controls it’s own destiny in the SEC East. Obviously they’ll be favored in both of those games, but there’s a nontrivial chance they lose at least one of those games. There’s also the cocktail party game which I always consider a tossup unless one team is significantly more talented than the other, which I don’t think is the case this season. Even if Georgia can somehow make it through their conference season undefeated, then they’re certainly going to face a team in the semis that’s capable of beating them, whether it’s Ohio State, OU, Iowa, Cincy, whoever.
Michael Falkner
2021-10-10 22:39:41 UTC
Post by ***@yahoo.com
So far ahead of any other team the might as well not even play the rest of the season.
Seems to be what mia still believes.

That's the thing: This actually just brings Alabama back to the top of the field, other than Georgia -- not so far out in front with Georgia, etc.

Mike