Never forget.....
Add Reply
michael anderson
2019-09-11 12:59:34 UTC
18 years ago today....

lets remember what they did to us and be vigilant still
t***@yahoo.com
2019-09-11 13:01:10 UTC
I’d forgotten until I picked up my phone.

Flying to Madison WI today.
d***@gmail.com
2019-09-11 18:26:44 UTC
Post by michael anderson
18 years ago today....
lets remember what they did to us and be vigilant still
A PNAC/Saudi botched operation because the people on the 4th plane actually stopped bending over, as all had done before them.

Mike
J***@protonmail.com
2019-09-11 19:24:34 UTC
One thing I’ll never forget about that day is how quiet it got. I remember going for a walk in middle of the afternoon, which something I do when I need to get my mind right. I live in the city and theres always a constant din of background noises: lawnmowers, leaf blowers, saws, nail guns, cars, trains, planes, people, sirens, gun shots, etc. But on that day, other than a few chirping birds and barking dogs, there was nothing but dead silence.
d***@gmail.com
2019-09-11 20:37:51 UTC
Rs make a silver lining:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/north-carolina-republicans-override-budget-veto-while-democrats-are-at-911-ceremony

Cheers.
Futbol Phan
2019-09-11 20:51:03 UTC
Unbelievable (and supported by most rsfckers I presume).
J. Hugh Sullivan
2019-09-12 14:22:32 UTC
On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 13:51:03 -0700 (PDT), Futbol Phan
Post by Futbol Phan
Post by d***@gmail.com
https://www.thedailybeast.com/north-carolina-republicans-override-budget-veto-while-democrats-are-at-911-ceremony
Cheers.
Unbelievable (and supported by most rsfckers I presume).
I don't know what was in the bill so no comment on that.

But any day I can raise my foot high enough to kick a liberal's butt,
you can expect a bruise if close by.

Hugh
d***@gmail.com
2019-09-12 22:35:29 UTC
Post by J. Hugh Sullivan
I don't know what was in the bill so no comment on that.
But any day I can raise my foot high enough to kick a liberal's butt,
you can expect a bruise if close by.
You best make that bruise a bullet hole if you want the desired result, fucking bitch.

Mike
J. Hugh Sullivan
2019-09-13 13:43:13 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by J. Hugh Sullivan
I don't know what was in the bill so no comment on that.
But any day I can raise my foot high enough to kick a liberal's butt,
you can expect a bruise if close by.
You best make that bruise a bullet hole if you want the desired result, fucking bitch.
Mike
One of these days you will come up with a sensible, workable solution
to a problem and it will scare the helloutaallus.

Hugh
d***@gmail.com
2019-09-13 19:12:06 UTC
Post by J. Hugh Sullivan
One of these days you will come up with a sensible, workable solution
to a problem and it will scare the helloutaallus.
I don't think there is a sensible, workable solution to the ills of this country, as you view them.

You have an army of Americans, at this point, who are your enemy. Whether they are the Free Shit Army, the liberals, the illegal immigrants, etc. ...

If you want to Make America Great Again, start Liberal Hunting Season or you will lose the country to us.

Mike
J. Hugh Sullivan
2019-09-13 22:13:21 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by J. Hugh Sullivan
One of these days you will come up with a sensible, workable solution
to a problem and it will scare the helloutaallus.
I don't think there is a sensible, workable solution to the ills of this country, as you view them.
You have an army of Americans, at this point, who are your enemy. Whether they are the Free Shit Army, the liberals, the illegal immigrants, etc. ...
If you want to Make America Great Again, start Liberal Hunting Season or you will lose the country to us.
Mike
So what will you do with it?

Libs can't survive without the Golden Goose of Welfare.

Hugh
Ken Olson
Zimbabwe tried it.
d***@gmail.com
2019-09-15 06:32:19 UTC
Post by J. Hugh Sullivan
So what will you do with it?
Libs can't survive without the Golden Goose of Welfare.
Then you don't want us around when the music stops -- which is why you'll lose the country to us if you don't shoot us first.

Mike
J. Hugh Sullivan
2019-09-15 13:54:29 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by J. Hugh Sullivan
So what will you do with it?
Libs can't survive without the Golden Goose of Welfare.
Then you don't want us around when the music stops -- which is why you'll lose the country to us if you don't shoot us first.
Mike
Blacks and Mexes will take over the country. What chance do you have?

Hugh

Futbol Phan
2019-09-11 20:59:41 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
https://www.thedailybeast.com/north-carolina-republicans-override-budget-veto-while-democrats-are-at-911-ceremony
Cheers.
"Asked by local news affiliate ABC 11 about calling for the vote during the 9/11 memorial event, GOP Rep. Jason Saine, who made the motion for the vote, said: “As a former firefighter and an American, I am appalled that anyone in our country would stop going about their normal business on this day. When we stop being a beacon of freedom, hope and democracy, then the terrorists win.”

That last sentence. Does he understand what the word "democracy" means?
xyzzy
2019-09-12 14:34:43 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
https://www.thedailybeast.com/north-carolina-republicans-override-budget-veto-while-democrats-are-at-911-ceremony
Cheers.
That story should have been updated. Only one Dem house member was at a 9/11 ceremony, the others were around the state capitol in various meetings but the vote was still sprung as a surprise while they were out.

It's a scumbag move by the GOP but they are what they are -- we've known that about them for years. I primarily blame the Dem minority leader for this fiasco. A GOP leader told him there would be no vote, he believed it, and told his caucus members they didn't need to show. It's his job to not fall for BS like that. Especially since the GOP has been making it clear for weeks that they would override the veto if an opportunity presented itself, and the bill was on the calendar (as it had been every day in the 11 weeks since it was vetoed).

The real "victims" such as it is, are the NC Senate Dems. The only have a one-vote margin to sustain the veto and thanks to the incompetence of their peers in the house, all of them are for all practical purposes now chained to their desks in the Senate chamber for the rest of the legislative year.

And the base blame goes to the Dem legislators who wrote the veto amendment in the mid 1990s for not putting a deadline on overrides. They wrote the amendment to give the legislature all the advantages because they figured that while there may be a Republican Governor every now and then, a Republican legislature was inconceivable.
Ken Olson
Oops.
b***@gmail.com
2019-09-12 15:50:32 UTC
That’s horrible, possibly even more horrible than the constant slanted coverage of it and other things.
t***@yahoo.com
2019-09-12 21:14:17 UTC
A GOP leader told him there would be no vote,...
BUT THEY LIED FOR GOOD!!!111