tOSU Band covers Rush
Ken Olson
2021-10-14 02:52:20 UTC

ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
GrtArtiste
2021-10-14 16:31:31 UTC
Post by Ken Olson
http://youtu.be/UTRluWPw08M
When I first saw the header, I thought...what did Limbaugh have to do
with music?

Yet another BINLT (band I never listened to).

GrtArtiste
RSFC Moderator
I liked it. Thankee.
unclejr
Not even casually?
jimbr...@yahoo.com
2021-10-15 03:57:50 UTC
Post by unclejr
Post by GrtArtiste
Post by Ken Olson
http://youtu.be/UTRluWPw08M
When I first saw the header, I thought...what did Limbaugh have to do
with music?
Yet another BINLT (band I never listened to).
GrtArtiste
Not even casually?
I thoroughly disliked Rush my entire life until maybe the last ten years. I don't love them now, but I'll listen and even like some songs.

Is that maturity or just my onset of deafness?
JGibson
I think some of their songs are good, but their fans can be really obnoxious, causing me to dislike their music more than I probably should.
Johnny RSFCootball
2021-10-15 13:34:29 UTC
Post by unclejr
Post by GrtArtiste
Post by Ken Olson
http://youtu.be/UTRluWPw08M
When I first saw the header, I thought...what did Limbaugh have to do
with music?
Yet another BINLT (band I never listened to).
GrtArtiste
Not even casually?
I thoroughly disliked Rush my entire life until maybe the last ten years. I don't love them now, but I'll listen and even like some songs.
Is that maturity or just my onset of deafness?
I’m the opposite. I was a fan in my early HS days. In fact, Rush was my first real rock concert, not counting The Beach Boys concert I attended in 7th grade that was sponsored by some just-say-no-to-drugs group.

But I lost interest by the time I graduated HS, like I did for a lot of bands I liked in my early HS days (Zepplin, AC/DC, etc). Now I could go the rest of my life without listening to any of those types of bands, and I’d be just fine with it.
GrtArtiste

GrtArtiste
unclejr
2021-10-17 01:14:39 UTC
Post by GrtArtiste
Post by unclejr
Post by GrtArtiste
Post by Ken Olson
http://youtu.be/UTRluWPw08M
When I first saw the header, I thought...what did Limbaugh have to do
with music?
Yet another BINLT (band I never listened to).
GrtArtiste
Not even casually?
Not even casually.
GrtArtiste
So you've never heard "Working Man," "Fly By Night," "Closer to the Heart," "The Spirit of Radio," "Freewill," "Tom Sawyer," or "Limelight"?

You live in a cave?
GrtArtiste
2021-10-17 01:28:21 UTC
Post by unclejr
Post by GrtArtiste
Post by unclejr
Post by GrtArtiste
Post by Ken Olson
http://youtu.be/UTRluWPw08M
When I first saw the header, I thought...what did Limbaugh have to do
with music?
Yet another BINLT (band I never listened to).
GrtArtiste
Not even casually?
Not even casually.
GrtArtiste
So you've never heard "Working Man," "Fly By Night," "Closer to the Heart," "The Spirit of Radio," "Freewill," "Tom Sawyer," or "Limelight"?
You live in a cave?
No to all. If that's your definition...I guess I do. Though I expect my
cave is quieter than your dwelling...and I prefer it that way.

GrtArtiste
unclejr
2021-10-17 01:42:42 UTC
Post by GrtArtiste
Post by unclejr
Post by GrtArtiste
Post by unclejr
Post by GrtArtiste
Post by Ken Olson
http://youtu.be/UTRluWPw08M
When I first saw the header, I thought...what did Limbaugh have to do
with music?
Yet another BINLT (band I never listened to).
GrtArtiste
Not even casually?
Not even casually.
GrtArtiste
So you've never heard "Working Man," "Fly By Night," "Closer to the Heart," "The Spirit of Radio," "Freewill," "Tom Sawyer," or "Limelight"?
You live in a cave?
No to all. If that's your definition...I guess I do. Though I expect my
cave is quieter than your dwelling...and I prefer it that way.
GrtArtiste
You must not listen to "classic rock" radio in your car.

NTTAWWT.

JGibson
2021-10-15 03:45:37 UTC
Post by Ken Olson
http://youtu.be/UTRluWPw08M
Things like this are why I told my older kid I'd rather take him to a college football game than an NFL game.