10/3/39 is just Dust in the Wind
floaterjr
2021-07-20 10:03:51 UTC
https://deadline.com/2021/07/robby-steinhardt-dead-kansas-violinist-founding-member-rock-band-1234795942/

Saw Kansas the early 80's at Notre Dame. It was an excellent concert.
Some dued
2021-07-20 22:08:02 UTC
Post by floaterjr
https://deadline.com/2021/07/robby-steinhardt-dead-kansas-violinist-founding-member-rock-band-1234795942/
Saw Kansas the early 80's at Notre Dame. It was an excellent concert.
Oh man, this was my favorite band in high school. The first concert I ever saw was the audio visions tour. Loverboy was the opening act, but I had never heard of them before.
They were never that good after Robbie Steinhardt left. Even after he came back probably, but by then I'd quit listening.
Ken Olson
2021-07-20 22:36:26 UTC
Post by Some dued
Post by floaterjr
https://deadline.com/2021/07/robby-steinhardt-dead-kansas-violinist-founding-member-rock-band-1234795942/
Saw Kansas the early 80's at Notre Dame. It was an excellent concert.
Oh man, this was my favorite band in high school. The first concert I ever saw was the audio visions tour. Loverboy was the opening act, but I had never heard of them before.
They were never that good after Robbie Steinhardt left. Even after he came back probably, but by then I'd quit listening.
I wasn't a big prog rock fan, but I had most of their albums.
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
floaterjr
2021-07-20 22:37:46 UTC
Post by Some dued
Post by floaterjr
https://deadline.com/2021/07/robby-steinhardt-dead-kansas-violinist-founding-member-rock-band-1234795942/
Saw Kansas the early 80's at Notre Dame. It was an excellent concert.
Oh man, this was my favorite band in high school. The first concert I ever saw was the audio visions tour. Loverboy was the opening act, but I had never heard of them before.
They were never that good after Robbie Steinhardt left. Even after he came back probably, but by then I'd quit listening.
Yep, I saw the same tour at the Joyce center on campus with my first wife. The Loverboy album was Get Lucky. Good times. Kansas was at the the height of their fame.