Who gets fired first prediction thread
Add Reply
Johnny RSFCootball
2021-09-05 19:55:37 UTC
Coach O or Mike Leach?
jimbr...@yahoo.com
2021-09-06 00:04:06 UTC
Post by Johnny RSFCootball
Coach O or Mike Leach?
Frost.
Michael Falkner
2021-09-06 04:16:15 UTC
Post by ***@yahoo.com
Post by Johnny RSFCootball
Coach O or Mike Leach?
Frost.
Followed by an investigation of the UCF program under him.

We find out the same things happened as with Boise.

Mike
Richard OKeefe
2021-09-06 14:55:19 UTC
UConn HC Randy Edsall has announced his retirement at seasons end, maybe not a bad idea after losing at home to Holy Cross on Saturday.

However, he has the Boilermakers coming in next Saturday and their record against weak opponents on the road hasn't been sterling lately. I remember them being called the Spoilermakers back in the 1950s because of their penchant for pulling off upsets.

Dick OKeefe
Michael Falkner
2021-09-07 10:06:41 UTC
Post by Richard OKeefe
UConn HC Randy Edsall has announced his retirement at seasons end, maybe not a bad idea after losing at home to Holy Cross on Saturday.
And, if we count "stepped down" as firing, we have our winner: Edsall stepped down on Monday.

Mike
Emperor Wonko the Sane
2021-09-06 14:59:41 UTC
Post by Michael Falkner
Post by ***@yahoo.com
Post by Johnny RSFCootball
Coach O or Mike Leach?
Frost.
Followed by an investigation of the UCF program under him.
We find out the same things happened as with Boise.
Oh please. Do you honestly think that there isn't a program in the country that isn't violating the "analyst" rules? Rumor has it that this may be a set-up so that they can fire Frost "for cause" and thus don't have to pay the rest of his contract.

Doug
Johnny RSFCootball
2021-10-03 02:21:13 UTC
Post by Johnny RSFCootball