Bwaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!
Add Reply
t***@yahoo.com
2019-09-11 01:11:34 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/10/us/ice-houston-activist-deportation.html
d***@gmail.com
2019-09-11 01:34:49 UTC
"Roland Gramajo, a Houston businessman and celebrated advocate in the local Guatemalan community".

Sounds like a drug dealer. Or rapist. Member of M whatever for sure (remember those guys - were on the verge of overrunning the midwest until teh trumpster stepped up and saved us all).

I hope every R candidate for Congress posts a link to this deportation with teh drewster's bwaahahahaha message. Rarely do we get an accidental peek like this.

I know, Tom, somehow this post proves I'm a racist. Party of Lincoln and all.

Cheers.
Tom Enright
2019-09-11 16:06:47 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
"Roland Gramajo, a Houston businessman and celebrated advocate in the local
Guatemalan community".
A 'celebrated advocate' well hell, he shouldn't be required to follow the
law. Unfortunately, you and I, not being 'celebrated advocates' of any
minority group, are actually subject to arrest for violating the law.
Post by d***@gmail.com
Sounds like a drug dealer. Or rapist. Member of M whatever for sure
(remember those guys - were on the verge of overrunning the midwest until
teh trumpster stepped up and saved us all).
I hope every R candidate for Congress posts a link to this deportation
with teh drewster's bwaahahahaha message. Rarely do we get an
accidental peek like this.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2019/09/10/eighth-illegal-immigrant-arrested-for-rape-in-montgomerry-county-maryland-n2552844

I hope every D candidate for any office also posts this link. "A few raped
children and murdered citizens are a small price to pay in order to flip
Trump the bird."

Murder and Rape
vs.
Deported Law Breaker

One would have to be seriously impaired to extend sympathy to the family
of the later.
Post by d***@gmail.com
I know, Tom, somehow this post proves I'm a racist. Party of Lincoln and all.
I'm not sure how you come to this conclusion, as it appears that you believe
all illegal immigrants, regardless of race, should be allowed to break laws.
I'd say you are clearly oikophobic.

-TE

"I considered selling my weapons “back” to the government, but after a background check and thorough investigation into the buyer, I determined
the buyer has a history of violence and is mentally unstable. Big risk
to everyone around it."
-Justin Maloney
d***@gmail.com
2019-09-11 16:45:01 UTC
Typical guilty until proven innocent winger logic noted.

We'll see how 2020 goes.

Cheers.
d***@gmail.com
2019-09-11 18:23:55 UTC
Post by Tom Enright
I hope every D candidate for any office also posts this link. "A few raped
children and murdered citizens are a small price to pay in order to flip
Trump the bird."
Trumpies and star White athletes hate competition. Much of Trump's mentality is that the right men have exactly these rights.

Mike