Aggies Yee Haw
leonard hofstatder
2021-10-10 03:52:49 UTC
Former Saban assistants are now 1-and-24 against their former boss.

Finally.
G. Kowalski
2021-10-10 03:57:17 UTC
Good game. Aggies didn't roll over.
mlmcm...@gmail.com
2021-10-10 04:03:40 UTC
Post by leonard hofstatder
Former Saban assistants are now 1-and-24 against their former boss.
Finally.
Well played game by the Ags. I noticed of the 150 people in the cfpool this week, there was one person who picked the Ags to win. Most had Alabama as one of their top two confidence picks. Unfortunately for the guy who picked A&M, he got almost everything else wrong.

Barring a whole slew of upsets, Alabama cannot lose the SEC championship and make the playoff. Georgia might can, but Bama's "class by itself" aura is pretty damaged.
Michael Falkner
2021-10-10 05:42:06 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Barring a whole slew of upsets, Alabama cannot lose the SEC championship and make the playoff. Georgia might can, but Bama's "class by itself" aura is pretty damaged.
But Georgia's, on the other hand... Hoo boy...

Mike (Now instead of a 1 and 2 with no 3 and 4, there might now be a 1 with no 2.)
mlmcm...@gmail.com
2021-10-10 04:08:21 UTC
One other thing I just noticed -- Bama's winning streak against unranked teams ended tonight as well.
Bradley Bros
2021-10-10 05:27:41 UTC
Post by leonard hofstatder
Former Saban assistants are now 1-and-24 against their former boss.
Finally.
Long overdue. Good work Aggies.