I would like to see Democrat David Duke run for President of the USA.
Add Reply
Ozzie Myers
2021-09-13 18:38:57 UTC
I think he would be the perfect followup to the lawless
#BidenPayToPlay presiduncy.
Hear Hear!
xyzzy
2021-09-13 19:26:12 UTC
Post by Ozzie Myers
I think he would be the perfect followup to the lawless
#BidenPayToPlay presiduncy.
Hear Hear!
David Duke changed his party affiliation from Democratic to Republican in
December 1988.

In fact his only successful election campaign was to a state house seat as
a Republican.

His campaigns for US Senate and Louisiana governor were also as a
Republican.

Nice try though.
--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie
Ken Olson
2021-09-13 19:37:53 UTC
Post by xyzzy
Post by Ozzie Myers
I think he would be the perfect followup to the lawless
#BidenPayToPlay presiduncy.
Hear Hear!
David Duke changed his party affiliation from Democratic to Republican in
December 1988.
In fact his only successful election campaign was to a state house seat as
a Republican.
His campaigns for US Senate and Louisiana governor were also as a
Republican.
Nice try though.
He could always enter the portal. ;)
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
Daniel Potts
2021-09-13 23:41:56 UTC
Post by Ken Olson
Post by xyzzy
Post by Ozzie Myers
I think he would be the perfect followup to the lawless
#BidenPayToPlay presiduncy.
Hear Hear!
David Duke changed his party affiliation from Democratic to Republican in
December 1988.
In fact his only successful election campaign was to a state house seat as
a Republican.
His campaigns for US Senate and Louisiana governor were also as a
Republican.
Nice try though.
He could always enter the portal. ;)
Can't blame a guy for seeing the light, leaving the party that
founded the KKK, and moving to the right side of history.

Blacks are still a cancer on every US society tho.

Of course, short sighted Democrats fail to place blame where
it's due every time. It's a finger point of fear and emotion
with them.

The colonial bankers in Boston and Dutch slave traders are where
it all started.
Michael Falkner
2021-09-14 21:52:31 UTC
Post by Daniel Potts
Can't blame a guy for seeing the light, leaving the party that
founded the KKK, and moving to the right side of history.
Blacks are still a cancer on every US society tho.
Of course, short sighted Democrats fail to place blame where
it's due every time. It's a finger point of fear and emotion
with them.
The colonial bankers in Boston and Dutch slave traders are where
it all started.
Open fire or STFU, then.

Mike

RoddyMcCorley
2021-09-14 02:30:34 UTC
Post by Ken Olson
Post by xyzzy
Post by Ozzie Myers
I think he would be the perfect followup to the lawless
#BidenPayToPlay presiduncy.
Hear Hear!
David Duke changed his party affiliation from Democratic to Republican in
December 1988.
In fact his only successful election campaign was to a state house seat as
a Republican.
His campaigns for US Senate and Louisiana governor were also as a
Republican.
Nice try though.
He could always enter the portal. ;)
+1 :-)
--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg