Fuck you Cincinnati!!!
Michael Falkner
2021-10-09 22:27:53 UTC
If you're dumb enough to believe you will be allowed into the College Football Playoff...

You're a big enough schmuck to think they won't rig Oklahoma to 29 points in eight minutes to beat Texas...

TOUCHDOWN!

TOUCHDOWN!

TOUCHDOWN!

(and two more for good measure for the 55-48 final, but that doesn't fit into this meme)...

If you think you're going anywhere but (at best) the Fiesta or Peach Bowl...

YOU CAN KISS MY ASS!!

It's our belief you're such a stupid motherfucker that you believe you have the right to even face Ohio State, Penn State, or Oklahoma!!!

GUARANTEED!

If you think you can find the votes to get in the Playoff...

SHOVE THEM UP YOUR UGLY ASS!

You heard us!!

SHOVE THEM UP YOUR UGLY ASS!!!

Bring your team. Bring your coach. Bring your cheerleaders!

WE'LL FUCK EM!

That's right!

WE'LL FUCK YOUR CHEERLEADERS!

Because with the College Football Playoff, you're fucked six ways from Saturday.

Take a hike to the bowls no one wants to play in.

Home of CHALLENGE BOWL!

That's right, CHALLENGE BOWL!

How does it work?

If you and the poor team sloughed off to face you care enough, five people might be challenged to actually watch the game!!

Don't wait! Don't delay!!

Don't fuck with us or we uncover what we uncovered with Boise State to kill what the Playoff was supposed to be in the first damn place!!!

Only with the SEC Invitational, the only conference relevant in college football, and, hence tells you to

FUCK OFF!

HURRY UP ASSHOLE! This event ends when it's clear Georgia and Alabama are the only two teams which matter!!

And you better not believe otherwise, or you're a dead motherfucker!!

GO TO HELL

The College Football Playoff -- the nation's filthiest and most rotten college sports cabal...

GUARANTEED!!!

----

Mark that game down WHEN Cincinnati gets fucked in December, if they don't bow down to reality and lose before then.

That so smells like the Auburn comeback against Alabama on November 26, 2010 -- another full-out rig-job to protect the only schools that matter.

Mike
unclejr
What are you going on about?
Eric Ramon
I predicted this USC-Utah game at 34-17...the other way.
unclejr
2021-10-10 03:29:55 UTC
Oh. OK.
JGibson
He's saying that the CFP is rigging it so that Oklahoma will get one the 4 slots (presumably along with Ohio State, Georgia, and Alabama) instead of Cincinnati, which could be in line if OU has a loss.
unclejr
Thanks for the translation.
Michael Falkner
2021-10-10 05:09:51 UTC
Post by JGibson
He's saying that the CFP is rigging it so that Oklahoma will get one the 4 slots (presumably along with Ohio State, Georgia, and Alabama) instead of Cincinnati, which could be in line if OU has a loss.
Ding. And now, with that result in College Station (wow -- no one saw that coming!), now you could conceivably have three teams jump Cincy before the end of the season.

Mike
Irish Ranger
2021-10-10 04:40:12 UTC
A very powerful post - lots of profanity, lots of insults, lots of capital letters and lots
and lots of ! marks. Most impressive.

Irish Mike
Michael Falkner
2021-10-10 05:10:21 UTC
Post by Irish Ranger
A very powerful post - lots of profanity, lots of insults, lots of capital letters and lots
and lots of ! marks. Most impressive.
You mean to tell me here NO ONE gets the reference of what I was basing that post off of???

Oy.

Mike

jimbr...@yahoo.com
2021-10-10 04:52:01 UTC
[...]