so many women are sluts part 758332
michael anderson
2021-06-07 13:36:52 UTC
https://cafemom.com/news/father-daughter-dna-kit-disproves-paternity

this is very common actually. Some insanely high number of people have a different bio dad than they have always suspected.....
unclejr
2021-06-07 15:27:25 UTC
Well, I look like my dad, so...
michael anderson
2021-06-07 17:20:56 UTC
Post by unclejr
Post by michael anderson
https://cafemom.com/news/father-daughter-dna-kit-disproves-paternity
this is very common actually. Some insanely high number of people have a different bio dad than they have always suspected.....
Well, I look like my dad, so...
oh Im definately saying *all* women are sluts. But so many are(and all different types, but especially white women) that it's best to just assume that in the absence of
any firm evidence verifying that you aren't dealing with one to assume they are. Especially white women age 18 to 50 or so.
Michael Falkner
2021-06-07 22:16:09 UTC
Post by unclejr
Post by michael anderson
https://cafemom.com/news/father-daughter-dna-kit-disproves-paternity
this is very common actually. Some insanely high number of people have a different bio dad than they have always suspected.....
Well, I look like my dad, so...
oh Im definately saying *all* women are sluts. But so many are(and all different types, but especially white women) that it's best to just assume that in the absence of
any firm evidence verifying that you aren't dealing with one to assume they are. Especially white women age 18 to 50 or so.
Wow. And people think I'M fucked.

This is why some of us are beginning to wonder if we would've been better off serial rapists than reasonable human beings.

Mike
coal burner
2021-06-08 12:48:27 UTC
In article <a80bd760-96fa-4d31-b80c-
Post by Michael Falkner
Post by unclejr
Post by michael anderson
https://cafemom.com/news/father-daughter-dna-kit-disproves-paternity
this is very common actually. Some insanely high number of people have a different bio dad than they have always suspected.....
Well, I look like my dad, so...
oh Im definately saying *all* women are sluts. But so many are(and all different types, but especially white women) that it's best to just assume that in the absence of
any firm evidence verifying that you aren't dealing with one to assume they are. Especially white women age 18 to 50 or so.
Wow. And people think I'M fucked.
This is why some of us are beginning to wonder if we would've been better off serial rapists than reasonable human beings.
You don't realize how right you are.

Women have been vessels of rape for centuries. They love it,
relish it. In every great war women bear the fruit of the
victors.
RoddyMcCorley
2021-06-08 04:18:22 UTC
Post by michael anderson
Post by unclejr
Post by michael anderson
https://cafemom.com/news/father-daughter-dna-kit-disproves-paternity
this is very common actually. Some insanely high number of people have a different bio dad than they have always suspected.....
Well, I look like my dad, so...
oh Im definately saying *all* women are sluts. But so many are(and all different types, but especially white women) that it's best to just assume that in the absence of
any firm evidence verifying that you aren't dealing with one to assume they are. Especially white women age 18 to 50 or so.
My God! YOU ARE REALLY FUCKED UP!
--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg
Sherman M. Bradley
Mommy issues. Textbook case.
coal burner
Nah, you flunked. Should have stayed awake in psych.
Sherman M. Bradley
I was awake long enough to learn that you think girls are gross and that you have a thing for military men... at least the victors.
coal burner
2021-06-09 07:37:10 UTC
Post by Sherman M. Bradley
Post by RoddyMcCorley
Post by unclejr
Post by michael anderson
[...]
You didn't learn anything.

If I thought girls were gross I wouldn't be in this thread.

I also don't have a problem with organized winner take all.
That is how this planet has evolved since the beginning.
Sherman M. Bradley
If you thought girls were gross, then of course you would be in this thread. The original post was a girls-are-gross post. You defended that post, and then you brought up army men.
mercellusb

coal burner
On the contrary he's quite right.
Michael Falkner
2021-06-08 18:03:57 UTC
Post by coal burner
Post by RoddyMcCorley
Post by unclejr
Post by michael anderson
https://cafemom.com/news/father-daughter-dna-kit-disproves-paternity
this is very common actually. Some insanely high number of people have a different bio dad than they have always suspected.....
Well, I look like my dad, so...
oh Im definately saying *all* women are sluts. But so many are(and all different types, but especially white women) that it's best to just assume that in the absence of
any firm evidence verifying that you aren't dealing with one to assume they are. Especially white women age 18 to 50 or so.
My God! YOU ARE REALLY FUCKED UP!
On the contrary he's quite right.
My God! So are you!!!

Mike
mercellusb
you must be new here
The NOTBCS Guy
2021-06-09 14:37:52 UTC
oh Im definately saying [not] *all* women are sluts. But so many are(and all different types, but especially white women) that it's best to just assume that in the absence of
any firm evidence verifying that you aren't dealing with one to assume they are. Especially white women age 18 to 50 or so.
Please tell me you have resolved that issue with the, what is she, an NP, that made that accusation against you.
"He just called me a slut! [I am assuming she is white and between 18 and 50.] How does he still have admitting privileges?"
RoddyMcCorley
2021-06-08 04:17:22 UTC
Post by unclejr
Post by michael anderson
https://cafemom.com/news/father-daughter-dna-kit-disproves-paternity
this is very common actually. Some insanely high number of people have a different bio dad than they have always suspected.....
Well, I look like my dad, so...
That's funny. I look like your dad as well. Did he deliver mail or milk?
coal burner
2021-06-08 14:24:16 UTC
In article <d4b1f1c4-e8a2-4853-9ea2-
Post by unclejr
Post by michael anderson
https://cafemom.com/news/father-daughter-dna-kit-disproves-paternity
this is very common actually. Some insanely high number of people have a different bio dad than they have always suspected.....
Well, I look like my dad, so...
And what did your white father think of you looking like the
black mailman?
unclejr
2021-06-08 14:45:03 UTC
Post by unclejr
Post by michael anderson
https://cafemom.com/news/father-daughter-dna-kit-disproves-paternity
this is very common actually. Some insanely high number of people have a different bio dad than they have always suspected.....
Well, I look like my dad, so...
And what did your white father think of you looking like the
black mailman?
Substitute, your lies for fact
I see right through your plastic mask
I look all white, but my dad was black
My fine-looking suit is really made out of sack
Ken Olson
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
unclejr
Roger Daltrey.
Ken Olson
2021-06-09 04:11:54 UTC
Post by unclejr
Post by Ken Olson
Post by unclejr
Post by michael anderson
https://cafemom.com/news/father-daughter-dna-kit-disproves-paternity
this is very common actually. Some insanely high number of people have a different bio dad than they have always suspected.....
Well, I look like my dad, so...
And what did your white father think of you looking like the
black mailman?
Substitute, your lies for fact
I see right through your plastic mask
I look all white, but my dad was black
My fine-looking suit is really made out of sack
Who said that.
Roger Daltrey.
I meant it as a statement.
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
coal burner
Evasion noted.
unclejr
Were we debating something?
Jay Furr
2021-06-08 18:37:19 UTC
Post by unclejr
Post by michael anderson
https://cafemom.com/news/father-daughter-dna-kit-disproves-paternity
this is very common actually. Some insanely high number of people have a different bio dad than they have always suspected.....
Well, I look like my dad, so...
I look so much like my dad that you sometimes can't tell whether a given photo is of him or of me. The beard helps. Without the beard the resemblance isn't as strong.

That said, that doesn't mean foolin' around didn't happen, but my biological siblings look like me and I look like Dad, so I think we're all legit. If someone turned up at my door saying that Dad knocked up her mom at a American Physical Society conference in 1972, though, it'd be kind of cool so long as they weren't on the run from the law or something.
Eric Ramon
I look like my Dad, too. It's odd sometimes looking in the mirror. Also odd is that my handwriting looks like his.
mercellusb
When I was in high school, my relatives would sometimes say that I looked more like my Dad, than my Dad did. I think what they meant is that I looked just like him when he was a kid, when I was a kid, and my Dad got old and fat. I haven't seen any of those people in years since my Dad died. They'd probably say something like, yep, you got fat just like he did... still look like him.
Ken Olson
2021-06-08 22:15:58 UTC
Post by Eric Ramon
Post by unclejr
Post by michael anderson
[...]
Same here. I actually look more like my grandfather. I have his last
drivers license, aged 76. I'm 61 and look like he did in that DL picture.
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
RoddyMcCorley
2021-06-08 04:16:15 UTC
Post by michael anderson
https://cafemom.com/news/father-daughter-dna-kit-disproves-paternity
this is very common actually. Some insanely high number of people have a different bio dad than they have always suspected.....
"CAFE MOM?"
Woman must be a real Cretan to post that info online.
xyzzy
2021-06-09 18:32:56 UTC
Post by michael anderson
https://cafemom.com/news/father-daughter-dna-kit-disproves-paternity
this is very common actually. Some insanely high number of people have a different bio dad than they have always suspected.....
Is your girlfriend cheating on you?

Did your mom cheat on your dad and you're not really his son?

If the answer to the above is no, then why do you care about the personal behavior of women who are in relationships that do not affect you? Do random men out there in the world cheating on their wives/girlfriends offend you as much as this?