COVID is just another Democrat FEAR TACTIC TO CONTROL THE WEAK AND STUPID!
Add Reply
kohls
2021-09-13 07:43:49 UTC
Fewer people have died of COVID than the common FLU.

What are YOU afraid of?
Michael Falkner
2021-09-13 13:33:53 UTC
Post by kohls
Fewer people have died of COVID than the common FLU.
What are YOU afraid of?
Having to kill Republicans.

Mike
Ken Olson
2021-09-13 16:30:13 UTC
Post by Michael Falkner
Post by kohls
Fewer people have died of COVID than the common FLU.
What are YOU afraid of?
Having to kill Republicans.
Mike
What is your preferred method?
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
Michael Falkner
2021-09-13 17:48:33 UTC
Post by Ken Olson
What is your preferred method?
As the old song says: "Give em a boot to the head..."

Mike
Ken Olson
2021-09-13 19:39:30 UTC
Post by Michael Falkner
Post by Ken Olson
What is your preferred method?
As the old song says: "Give em a boot to the head..."
Mike
So, the assumption is they're already on the ground?
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
Michael Falkner
2021-09-14 17:23:59 UTC
Post by Ken Olson
So, the assumption is they're already on the ground?
Some would like them to be, including the leading candidate for California Governor today if Newsom is recalled.

Mike
Michael Falkner
2021-09-14 17:23:31 UTC
Post by kohls
Fewer people have died of COVID than the common FLU.
What are YOU afraid of?
The US alone has had more Covid-19 deaths (660,500) since the start of
the pandemic than the typical worldwide annual deaths for the seasonal
flu (250,000-650,000). The US is now averaging about 1,350 Covid-19
deaths a day. My guess is that will double by Christmas.
Even the conservative estimate is saying 2000+ by Christmas.

Mike
RoddyMcCorley
2021-09-14 18:52:37 UTC
Post by Michael Falkner
Post by kohls
Fewer people have died of COVID than the common FLU.
What are YOU afraid of?
The US alone has had more Covid-19 deaths (660,500) since the start of
the pandemic than the typical worldwide annual deaths for the seasonal
flu (250,000-650,000). The US is now averaging about 1,350 Covid-19
deaths a day. My guess is that will double by Christmas.
Even the conservative estimate is saying 2000+ by Christmas.
Mike
Alex, I'll take 3000/day for $800.
--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg
Michael Falkner
2021-09-14 21:50:59 UTC
Post by RoddyMcCorley
Post by Michael Falkner
The US alone has had more Covid-19 deaths (660,500) since the start of
the pandemic than the typical worldwide annual deaths for the seasonal
flu (250,000-650,000). The US is now averaging about 1,350 Covid-19
deaths a day. My guess is that will double by Christmas.
Even the conservative estimate is saying 2000+ by Christmas.
Alex, I'll take 3000/day for $800.
Wouldn't shock me in the least -- I'm only telling you the numbers I have heard.

Mike