USA vs Mexico in futbol
Add Reply
Sherman M. Bradley
2021-06-07 01:09:25 UTC
This is the one night I become a MAGA hat wearing, build-a-wall shouting asshole. If we win, I might go buy a gun at Walmart and shoot some corona bottles.
Sherman M. Bradley
2021-06-07 01:39:47 UTC
Of course some guy named Corona scores the opening goal in the 2nd minute.
unclejr
2021-06-07 02:12:42 UTC
What channel?
Sherman M. Bradley
2021-06-07 04:33:13 UTC
CBS sports. It got crazy at the end.
unclejr
Just watched the highlights. Yes, substitute GK was one of the heroes for the USMNT.
Sherman M. Bradley
Yeah he was the hero. The starting keeper played well too. Our three goal scorers are 18, 22, and 22 years old and all play for top European clubs. I know better than to be too optimistic about the USMNT but I’m kinda hopeful.
unclejr
Do you follow the USWNT too?
mercellusb
you didn't ask me, but when I follow soccer, I follow the USWNT more than the USMNT typically. watched the highlights of the Mexico USA match. pretty good
Sherman M. Bradley
They’re too successful my tastes. I tend to root for teams that often disappoint, like MS State, Grizzlies, Mets,... Dallas Cowboys.
Sherman M. Bradley
2021-06-07 18:27:57 UTC
Post by unclejr
Post by Sherman M. Bradley
Post by Sherman M. Bradley
Post by unclejr
Post by Sherman M. Bradley
Post by Sherman M. Bradley
This is the one night I become a MAGA hat wearing, build-a-wall shouting asshole. If we win, I might go buy a gun at Walmart and shoot some corona bottles.
Of course some guy named Corona scores the opening goal in the 2nd minute.
What channel?
CBS sports. It got crazy at the end.
Just watched the highlights. Yes, substitute GK was one of the heroes for the USMNT.
Yeah he was the hero. The starting keeper played well too. Our three goal scorers are 18, 22, and 22 years old and all play for top European clubs. I know better than to be too optimistic about the USMNT but I’m kinda hopeful.
Do you follow the USWNT too?
Yes but not so much the past couple of years, except for some of the individual players playing in champions league. It looks like they have a whole new roster compared with a couple years ago.