Good News
Add Reply
Tom Enright
2019-09-11 12:26:42 UTC
New York (CNN Business)Black unemployment fell to a record low in August, helped by a jump in the number of black women on the job.

The unemployment rate for black workers fell to 5.5% from 6%, according to the Labor Department data. The previous record low of 5.9% was set in May 2018.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/06/economy/black-unemployment-rate/index.html

-TE
d***@gmail.com
2019-09-11 16:46:40 UTC
If a rsfc leftie had noted the falling rate of black unemployment in 2014 Hypocritical Tom woulda called them racist for focusing on black unemployment.

Cheers.
Tom Enright
2019-09-11 17:45:22 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
If a rsfc leftie had noted the falling rate of black unemployment in 2014
Hypocritical Tom woulda called them racist for focusing on black
unemployment.
Cheers.
This is the official non sequitur thread, right? We can't slam
Trump - especially after loons have been mocking him as a racist since
he took office - but I thought everyone would be interested in the literacy rate in Paraguay.

Cheers.

-TE
d***@gmail.com
2019-09-11 19:12:36 UTC
Huh?

You have a stroke recently, Tom?

Cheers.
Tom Enright
2019-09-11 19:31:20 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Huh?
You have a stroke recently, Tom?
Cheers.
Exactly. If you identify your own words to be the product of brain trauma,
maybe you should reflect. As much as you are able.

-TE
d***@gmail.com
2019-09-11 19:55:16 UTC
Whooosh.

If you really need this explained to you, credit my venmo and I'll spell it out as if to my five yr old. Which should give you a decent shot at sussing.

Maybe... maybe.

Cheers.
J. Hugh Sullivan
2019-09-11 20:26:45 UTC
On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 12:31:20 -0700 (PDT), Tom Enright
Post by Tom Enright
Post by d***@gmail.com
Huh?
You have a stroke recently, Tom?
Cheers.
Exactly. If you identify your own words to be the product of brain trauma,
maybe you should reflect. As much as you are able.
-TE
Man, that's gotta hurt.

Hugh