Just another reminder how thoroughly corrupt the Trump admin was
xyzzy
2021-10-12 01:21:23 UTC
Ho hum, another day, more proof of staggering corruption.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/10/trump-gift-bags-g7-missing-gifts-saudi-fake-fur.html

Tl;dr: Trump appointees stole gifts worth thousands of dollars either from
or meant for foreign leaders.
--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie
Ken Olson
2021-10-12 02:03:39 UTC
Post by xyzzy
Ho hum, another day, more proof of staggering corruption.
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/10/trump-gift-bags-g7-missing-gifts-saudi-fake-fur.html
Tl;dr: Trump appointees stole gifts worth thousands of dollars either from
or meant for foreign leaders.
It isn't good, but thousands is minuscule.
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
jimbr...@yahoo.com
2021-10-12 04:17:53 UTC
Post by xyzzy
Ho hum, another day, more proof of staggering corruption.
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/10/trump-gift-bags-g7-missing-gifts-saudi-fake-fur.html
Tl;dr: Trump appointees stole gifts worth thousands of dollars either from
or meant for foreign leaders.
A) This isn't Trump, but you sure like to talk about it like was him.

B) Weren't the Clintons themselves accused of this same thing?
Con Reeder, unhyphenated American
2021-10-12 05:08:07 UTC
Post by xyzzy
Ho hum, another day, more proof of staggering corruption.
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/10/trump-gift-bags-g7-missing-gifts-saudi-fake-fur.html
Tl;dr: Trump appointees stole gifts worth thousands of dollars either from
or meant for foreign leaders.
The smell of desperation is emanating from Democrats at all levels....
--
Life may not be quite the party we hoped for, but while we
are here we might as well dance. -- Anonymous