Cougin' It Part 738,924,001
Plaidmoon
2021-07-22 02:17:11 UTC
https://twitter.com/NickRolovich/status/1417957468366200832

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Washington State students (and therefore players) have to be vaccinated to attend classes on campus.

I particularly liked this reply from the new Pac-12 commissioner.

https://twitter.com/Kliavkoff/status/1417950121552093184
RoddyMcCorley
2021-07-22 02:30:12 UTC
Post by Plaidmoon
https://twitter.com/NickRolovich/status/1417957468366200832
If I'm not mistaken, I believe Washington State students (and therefore players) have to be vaccinated to attend classes on campus.
I particularly liked this reply from the new Pac-12 commissioner.
https://twitter.com/Kliavkoff/status/1417950121552093184
Here is a link listing, by state, schools that require Covid vaccines.

https://universitybusiness.com/state-by-state-look-at-colleges-requiring-vaccines/
--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg
Johnny RSFCootball
2021-07-22 17:07:15 UTC
Post by Plaidmoon
https://twitter.com/NickRolovich/status/1417957468366200832
If I'm not mistaken, I believe Washington State students (and therefore players) have to be vaccinated to attend classes on campus.
I particularly liked this reply from the new Pac-12 commissioner.
https://twitter.com/Kliavkoff/status/1417950121552093184
My eyes aren’t so good, so at first glance I thot this was going to be a Cousin Itt thread.