We are monsters
Add Reply
t***@yahoo.com
2019-09-10 21:33:52 UTC
https://pjmedia.com/trending/nurse-i-witnessed-the-infanticide-ralph-northam-defended/
jim brown
2019-09-11 10:08:25 UTC
Post by t***@yahoo.com
https://pjmedia.com/trending/nurse-i-witnessed-the-infanticide-ralph-northam-defended/
"One night, a nursing co-worker was transporting a baby who had been aborted because he had Down syndrome to our soiled utility room to die – because that’s where survivors were taken. I could not bear the thought of this suffering child dying alone, so I rocked him for the 45 minutes that he lived. He was 21 to 22 weeks old, weighed about 1/2 pound, and was about the size of my hand," Stanek testified. "He was too weak to move very much, expending all his energy attempting to breathe. Toward the end he was so quiet I couldn’t tell if he was still alive unless I held him up to the light to see if his heart was still beating through his chest wall."

Sickening. More so that so many defend this...or worse even, vote FOR it.
Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger
2019-09-11 15:07:32 UTC
There will be a reckoning. And we who let it happen will be judged as if we participated in it.
michael anderson
2019-09-12 02:51:16 UTC
Post by Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger
There will be a reckoning. And we who let it happen will be judged as if we participated in it.
I think we as conservatives really need to make a big deal about this issue because 1) it's the right thing to do 2) it can be a winning issue