Urban Meyer busted with a tranny
snickers
2021-10-06 23:03:39 UTC
https://sports.yahoo.com/urban-meyer-reportedly-continues-apology-tour-at-
jaguars-team-meeting-152541268.html
Michael Falkner
2021-10-06 23:20:46 UTC
Try again, bigot.

Mike
b***@dns-netz.com
2021-10-08 23:09:14 UTC
In article <86198dfa-3998-4b07-855e-
Post by Michael Falkner
Try again, bigot.
Mike
All tranny supporters and trannies should be in jail or mental
health sanitoriums.
Some dued
What do you care?
Ken Olson
2021-10-09 04:19:54 UTC
Post by Michael Falkner
Try again, bigot.
Mike
All tranny supporters and trannies should be in jail or mental
health sanitoriums.
What do you care?
I busted the tranny in my truck. Cost me $3800 to fix it.
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
Some dued
I hear Ken was busted in his truck with a tranny.
Michael Falkner
2021-10-09 22:12:58 UTC
Post by Some dued
I hear Ken was busted in his truck with a tranny.
Yeah, the one which cost him $3800 to fix! :)

Mike
Johnny RSFCootball
2021-10-09 23:19:19 UTC
It shouldn’t cost $3800 to fix your tranny. We need a more modern health care system.
Michael Falkner
2021-10-09 22:12:32 UTC
Post by b***@dns-netz.com
All tranny supporters and trannies should be in jail or mental
health sanitoriums.
Bring it. I'll kill your fucking ass if you try.

You won't, but at least let's put it on the table, bigot.

Mike