"It's not quite as tight tonight".......
michael anderson
2021-07-08 05:31:49 UTC
What are "things not to say to your gf right after sex Alex?"

So just so I understand- women can be completely honest and blunt to the point with their guys concerning sex, but guys can't be....

lesson learned apparently lmao
Johnny RSFCootball
2021-07-08 05:38:18 UTC
Is your dick that small?
Michael Falkner

Mike
unclejr
2021-07-09 13:16:43 UTC
Post by michael anderson
What are "things not to say to your gf right after sex Alex?"
So just so I understand- women can be completely honest and blunt to the point with their guys concerning sex, but guys can't be....
lesson learned apparently lmao
That's got to be one of the most crass things you've said to anyone.

And that's saying a lot.
RoddyMcCorley
2021-07-10 04:30:59 UTC
Post by unclejr
Post by michael anderson
What are "things not to say to your gf right after sex Alex?"
So just so I understand- women can be completely honest and blunt to the point with their guys concerning sex, but guys can't be....
lesson learned apparently lmao
That's got to be one of the most crass things you've said to anyone.
And that's saying a lot.
He is a cluersfc.
--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg
xyzzy
2021-07-10 11:11:09 UTC
Post by RoddyMcCorley
Post by unclejr
Post by michael anderson
What are "things not to say to your gf right after sex Alex?"
So just so I understand- women can be completely honest and blunt to
the point with their guys concerning sex, but guys can't be....
lesson learned apparently lmao
That's got to be one of the most crass things you've said to anyone.
And that's saying a lot.
He is a cluersfc.
At least he was smrat enough to say it AFTER he got off, amirite?
--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie
jimbr...@yahoo.com
2021-07-10 14:30:46 UTC
Post by xyzzy
Post by RoddyMcCorley
Post by unclejr
Post by michael anderson
What are "things not to say to your gf right after sex Alex?"
So just so I understand- women can be completely honest and blunt to
the point with their guys concerning sex, but guys can't be....
lesson learned apparently lmao
That's got to be one of the most crass things you've said to anyone.
And that's saying a lot.
He is a cluersfc.
At least he was smrat enough to say it AFTER he got off, amirite?
Back in high school my buddy was hooking up with this girl who had 'been around' (No judgement) in the back of his pickup with a topper at an outdoor party, while many of us happen to be standing nearby. First thing we hear is "wrong hole doug"...self explanatory. Then later we hear him say "can you make this a little tighter?"

Of course his prefrontal cortex hadn't developed yet at age 17.

"IF" mike really said the above, it makes me wonder what part of his brain hasn't developed yet. And how he's ever gotten laid in his life. As a homely rsfcker who has had to earn every ounce of sex he's ever gotten, I'm emberressed at his game. Not that this plays in this instance, but several females I'm quite close with who have had lots of D in their lives have told me the better looking a guy is, the higher the odds that he sucks in bed. Because he's never had to earn it. A friend just hooked up with a local guy who's made it big in MMA fighting...great looking, perfect bod, etc...said it was some of the worst she's ever had. Probably exceptions to this rule, but lots of accuracy well.
mercellusb
Some homely guys are also really bad at sex, because of never having any and treating women with contempt, when they manage to get some. Maybe Mike is like this, while also being particularly adept at baiting idots in chatrums.
jimbr...@yahoo.com
You make a good point.
michael anderson
2021-07-11 15:34:18 UTC
Post by xyzzy
Post by RoddyMcCorley
Post by unclejr
Post by michael anderson
[...]
But we're both in the same boat....in fact the only thing we both have going for us is stable jobs/nice incomes, so we both have to work hard to get some. And you've been able to hook up with much much younger women which is a credit to your game, just as me now hooking up with a girl who is on paper is much better than me is a credit to my game.

That said, I've gone through long incel-like stretches before, so it hasn't always been smooth sailing.
mercellusb
2021-07-09 20:33:41 UTC
Maybe she had sex earlier with a larger penis type fella?
RoddyMcCorley
2021-07-10 04:29:35 UTC
Post by michael anderson
What are "things not to say to your gf right after sex Alex?"
So just so I understand- women can be completely honest and blunt to the point with their guys concerning sex, but guys can't be....
lesson learned apparently lmao
Anything that might be taken as being judgmental or critical. Don't say
anything relative to physiological or anatomical function. It is likely
to be taken the wrong way.
Frisbee®
2021-07-19 00:24:51 UTC
You seem to keep pretending to be really stupid. I'm not buying it.
Michael Falkner
2021-07-19 05:52:40 UTC
You seem to keep pretending to be really stupid. I'm not buying it.
He's a Republican. Comes naturally.

Boot To The Head.

And one for Marjorie and the Creep.

Mike