9/11: just read the thread
xyzzy
2021-09-13 01:13:45 UTC
Pictures taken inside the WTC by a night shift electrician, in the weeks
before 9/11.

https://twitter.com/reach4acopsgun/status/1436895137255231489?s=21
--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie
jimbr...@yahoo.com
2021-09-13 01:46:20 UTC
Post by xyzzy
Pictures taken inside the WTC by a night shift electrician, in the weeks
before 9/11.
https://twitter.com/reach4acopsgun/status/1436895137255231489?s=21
--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie
The ceiling remind me of my dorms.

Its amazing 20 years later there is still a group of people that insist those buildings were demo'ed...just to bring on a war is the general consensus. People from both the left and the right.
JGibson
This whole demo conspiracy just makes no sense to me. What is it supposed to suggest?
xyzzy
2021-09-13 02:15:18 UTC
Post by JGibson
Post by ***@yahoo.com
Post by xyzzy
Pictures taken inside the WTC by a night shift electrician, in the weeks
before 9/11.
https://twitter.com/reach4acopsgun/status/1436895137255231489?s!
--
I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.  Altie
The ceiling remind me of my dorms.
Its amazing 20 years later there is still a group of people that insist
those buildings were demo'ed...just to bring on a war is the general
consensus. People from both the left and the right.
This whole demo conspiracy just makes no sense to me. What is it supposed to suggest?
This is an excerpt from the article I quoted in my response to jb on this
thread:

. It was an inside job, planned by the U.S. government, not to justify the
war in Iraq—that was a bonus—but really, ultimately, to destroy the 23rd
floor, because that’s where the FBI was investigating the use of gold that
the United States had unlawfully requisitioned from the Japanese during
World War II, which it then leveraged to bankrupt the Soviet Union.
--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie
JGibson
Even if it was a conspiracy like that, you still could have just used the planes.
xyzzy
2021-09-13 02:23:30 UTC
Post by JGibson
Post by xyzzy
Post by ***@yahoo.com
Post by xyzzy
[...]
Except that there’s a whole bunch of conspiracy theorists who claim jet
fuel doesn’t burn hot enough to cause that kind of damage.
--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie
Chilar
2021-09-13 02:08:32 UTC
Post by xyzzy
liberal personality.” — Altie
The ceiling remind me of my dorms.
Its amazing 20 years later there is still a group of people that
insist those buildings were demo'ed...just to bring on a war is the
general consensus. People from both the left and the right.
The pictures don't mean shit. Total bullshit. Electricians and
communication workers take pictures of equipment in utility tunnels, not
areas used for public venue. Any floor sweeper could take those pictures
and make up a story about coming to America.
xyzzy
2021-09-13 02:12:11 UTC
Post by ***@yahoo.com
Post by xyzzy
Pictures taken inside the WTC by a night shift electrician, in the weeks
before 9/11.
https://twitter.com/reach4acopsgun/status/1436895137255231489?s!
--
I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.  Altie
The ceiling remind me of my dorms.
Its amazing 20 years later there is still a group of people that insist
those buildings were demo'ed...just to bring on a war is the general
consensus. People from both the left and the right.
I read this article today. Yes it’s long. It’s about how one family coped
over the last 20 years with the loss of a son in 9/11. The father became a
9/11 conspiracy theorist.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2021/09/twenty-years-gone-911-bobby-mcilvaine/619490/

There is one particular excerpt that stood out:

But a subtle thing made Bob Sr. think something was amiss. The report
describes many lacerations and fractures, but they appear almost entirely
on the front of Bobby’s body. The back of his corpse is basically described
as pristine, besides multiple fractures to what remained of his head.

The story we’ve told ourselves all these years is that Bobby had already
left the building when the planes hit. Bobby didn’t work in the World Trade
Center; from what we could piece together, he’d gone to Windows on the
World simply to help a new colleague set up for a morning presentation at
an all-day conference, not to attend it. So Bobby did his part, was our
assumption, then said his goodbyes and was making his way back to nearby
Merrill Lynch when he was suddenly killed in the street by flying debris.

Bob Sr. doesn’t buy it. If that were true—if Bobby were moving away from
the World Trade Center—wouldn’t he have fallen forward? Wouldn’t there be
injuries on his back? “If you’re running away, it’d be more of a crushing
type of thing,” he tells me. “Probably every bone in his body would be
breaking.”

I tell him I’m not a pathologist, but it seems just as plausible to me that
he heard the roaring sound of a plane flying too low and too fast, or maybe
the sound of a hijacked aircraft hitting the North Tower itself, and turned
around to see what had happened and never knew what hit him.

He rejects this explanation. “My theory is he was walking into the building
at the time, because he had the conference up there.”

“I thought his conference started at 8:30?” I ask. The first plane hit at
8:46 a.m. That would have meant Bobby was arriving late.

“I thought it started at 9,” Bob Sr. says.

“Isn’t there a way to find out?” I ask.

“You know, to tell you the truth, I never …”

He’d never checked.

Breakfast and registration for the conference began at 8 o’clock. Opening
remarks were scheduled for 8:30. Bobby’s colleague was scheduled to speak
at 8:40. The full brochure is available on the 9/11 Memorial & Museum’s
website.

[the point being not to dunk on the dad, the article is quite sympathetic
to him. To me it shows how one missed factual detail can be the nucleus of
a carefully constructed conspiracy theory. If his dad had known that one
small thing from the beginning would he have gone down the rabbit hole for
20 years? So much turns on small details]