she got me again.....
michael anderson
2019-10-18 15:56:51 UTC
Amber.....

wretched women.

Peacefully sleeping at 3am....buzz buzz buzz buzz....angrily as if to say "sleep no more".

She's more scorned than usual this time, and tells me it's a 6 year old.

Boy or girl I wonder in a state of still mostly sleep?

Either way, I didn't do it. I started to think of my alibi for the night in question, trying to remember where I was.

She's not believing that crap, because 30 minutes later as I was trying to get back to sleep she informs me of an 'update'.

Its a blue sedan we now now. Hell I'm still looking for the blue Toyota Sequoia from a few days ago cupcake was in....different case, Michael, keep it together. think.

Off we go....flip phone in hand....into the wilderness to appease Amber.

What this women will do to you....
Tim VanWagoner
2019-10-18 16:05:55 UTC
Your haiku sucks
michael anderson
2019-10-18 19:53:39 UTC
Post by Tim VanWagoner
Your haiku sucks
What the rsfck is a haiku?
J. Hugh Sullivan
2019-10-18 20:52:02 UTC
On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 12:53:39 -0700 (PDT), michael anderson
Post by michael anderson
Post by Tim VanWagoner
Your haiku sucks
What the rsfck is a haiku?
I think I have seen some on Asiatic women's heads.

Hiccup w/o auto spelin' check.

Hugh
JGibson
2019-10-18 20:58:34 UTC
Post by michael anderson
Post by Tim VanWagoner
Your haiku sucks
What the rsfck is a haiku?
How long have you been a rsfcker?
Ken Olson
2019-10-18 21:33:17 UTC
Post by michael anderson
Post by Tim VanWagoner
Your haiku sucks
What the rsfck is a haiku?
Japanese poetry.
Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger
2019-10-18 17:09:00 UTC
DNA test? Do you know a doctor?
J. Hugh Sullivan
2019-10-18 17:19:24 UTC
On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 08:56:51 -0700 (PDT), michael anderson
Post by michael anderson
Amber.....
wretched women.
Peacefully sleeping at 3am....buzz buzz buzz buzz....angrily as if to say "sleep no more".
She's more scorned than usual this time, and tells me it's a 6 year old.
Boy or girl I wonder in a state of still mostly sleep?
Either way, I didn't do it. I started to think of my alibi for the night in question, trying to remember where I was.
She's not believing that crap, because 30 minutes later as I was trying to get back to sleep she informs me of an 'update'.
Its a blue sedan we now now. Hell I'm still looking for the blue Toyota Sequoia from a few days ago cupcake was in....different case, Michael, keep it together. think.
Off we go....flip phone in hand....into the wilderness to appease Amber.
What this women will do to you....
I never know when I get those alerts. Maybe it's because I never know
where I left my cell phone after the last time I used it.

Hugh
J***@protonmail.com
2019-10-18 19:59:44 UTC
This is how you’re supposed to react...

https://twitter.com/stopsignpros/status/1179840986664427520?s=21
Tim VanWagoner
2019-10-18 20:08:12 UTC
How did you not learn
What a haiku was in school?
Oh, you’re a bammer.
J. Hugh Sullivan
2019-10-18 20:58:57 UTC
On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 13:08:12 -0700 (PDT), Tim VanWagoner
Post by Tim VanWagoner
How did you not learn
What a haiku was in school?
Oh, you=E2=80=99re a bammer.
I enrolled at Bama in 1946. The Japs were still our enemies then so we
didn't learn about haikus.

They didn't show me any when I was in Tokyo in 1945.

I had to Google it and I still don't care.

Hugh
michael anderson
2019-10-19 02:57:54 UTC
Post by Tim VanWagoner
How did you not learn
What a haiku was in school?
ummmm…..I wasn't exactly a 'A' student tim.
Post by Tim VanWagoner
Oh, you’re a bammer.
some bama fans are/were good students. I just wasn't one of them. I made a decision not to focus on the academic side of things from high school on
unclejr
And you're so much happier for it.
michael anderson
Am I happy I didn't stress out about school and passed on trying to make A's(and mostly Bs too hehe)? Sure....I just don't find certain aspects of the way we do school and academics in this country very meaningful. Making an A vs a C in a class(be it HS, college, phd school, whatever) doesn't represent difference in value created. me making a C instead of an A in literature didn't result in fewer people eating, or fewer people being able to heat their homes, or whatever....there is no real or tangible value there. Its just this game that I essentially just passed on playing....
Tim VanWagoner
2019-10-19 09:37:15 UTC
It’s implausible
You’ve never heard of haiku
I think you’re fibbing
Tim VanWagoner
2019-10-19 09:40:40 UTC
I must ask the shrink
What the disorder is called
Where one just plays dumb
michael anderson
2019-10-19 13:44:18 UTC
Post by Tim VanWagoner
It’s implausible
You’ve never heard of haiku
I think you’re fibbing
I've 'heard' of the term...I never claimed to have not heard the word before. I just couldn't tell you what it is.
Tim VanWagoner
2019-10-19 14:04:02 UTC
The clues aren’t hidden
You just have to analyze