POCKET ROCKET Elon Musk trolls Jeff Bezos by supporting new range of rocket-themed sex toys modeled on Blue Origin craft
Ken Olson
2021-07-22 15:10:54 UTC
https://www.the-sun.com/news/3324532/elon-musk-trolls-jeff-bezos-rocket-dildos-blue-origin/
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
xyzzy
2021-07-22 16:59:56 UTC
Post by Ken Olson
https://www.the-sun.com/news/3324532/elon-musk-trolls-jeff-bezos-rocket-dildos-blue-origin/
Elon Musk is a better troll than mia. He gets multiple articles written
about the fact that he responded “Nice” to a tweet? Not since Trump has a
tweeter had that kind of pull.
--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie
floaterjr

Did you say pull?
floaterjr