Tara Reid
xyzzy
2023-05-31 00:07:42 UTC
Defected to Russia. Another wingnut hope turns out to be a Russian asset.
--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie
JGibson
2023-05-31 01:39:17 UTC
I think you mean Tara Reade, as opposed to Tara Reid.
mlmcm...@gmail.com
2023-05-31 04:10:19 UTC
It worries me a bit Mike that you could confuse those two.
Ken Olson
2023-05-31 04:21:20 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by JGibson
Post by xyzzy
Defected to Russia. Another wingnut hope turns out to be a Russian asset.
I think you mean Tara Reade, as opposed to Tara Reid.
It worries me a bit Mike that you could confuse those two.
Reade was a Biden aide. It seems she should feel at home in Russia.
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО
floaterjr

Don't worry be happy now
mercellusb
2023-05-31 13:31:17 UTC
Post by floaterjr
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by JGibson
Post by xyzzy
Defected to Russia. Another wingnut hope turns out to be a Russian asset.
I think you mean Tara Reade, as opposed to Tara Reid.
It worries me a bit Mike that you could confuse those two.
Reade was a Biden aide. It seems she should feel at home in Russia.
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
Слава Україні та НАТО
http://youtu.be/d-diB65scQU
Don't worry be happy now
When u worry
U make it double
unclejr
And a 100% loon.
mercellusb
IAWTP
Ken Olson
2023-05-31 17:03:06 UTC
Post by unclejr
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by JGibson
Post by xyzzy
Defected to Russia. Another wingnut hope turns out to be a Russian asset.
I think you mean Tara Reade, as opposed to Tara Reid.
It worries me a bit Mike that you could confuse those two.
Reade was a Biden aide. It seems she should feel at home in Russia.
And a 100% loon.
You're being redundant.
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО
unclejr
Yes, she's a Redumblican shill and a Russian asset.
Ken Olson
2023-05-31 17:34:01 UTC
Post by Ken Olson
Post by unclejr
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by JGibson
Post by xyzzy
Defected to Russia. Another wingnut hope turns out to be a Russian asset.
I think you mean Tara Reade, as opposed to Tara Reid.
It worries me a bit Mike that you could confuse those two.
Reade was a Biden aide. It seems she should feel at home in Russia.
And a 100% loon.
You're being redundant.
Yes, she's a Democratic shill and a Russian asset.
Fixed it for you.
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО
unclejr
2023-05-31 17:40:12 UTC
Post by Ken Olson
Post by Ken Olson
Post by unclejr
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by JGibson
Post by xyzzy
Defected to Russia. Another wingnut hope turns out to be a Russian asset.
I think you mean Tara Reade, as opposed to Tara Reid.
It worries me a bit Mike that you could confuse those two.
Reade was a Biden aide. It seems she should feel at home in Russia.
And a 100% loon.
You're being redundant.
Yes, she's a Democratic shill and a Russian asset.
Fixed it for you.
Don't be dumn. She accused a Democratic presidential candidate of sexually assaulting her -- that's a Redumblican shill.

Hope this helps.
Ken Olson
2023-05-31 17:55:02 UTC
Post by unclejr
Post by Ken Olson
Post by Ken Olson
Post by unclejr
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by JGibson
Post by xyzzy
Defected to Russia. Another wingnut hope turns out to be a Russian asset.
I think you mean Tara Reade, as opposed to Tara Reid.
It worries me a bit Mike that you could confuse those two.
Reade was a Biden aide. It seems she should feel at home in Russia.
And a 100% loon.
You're being redundant.
Yes, she's a Democratic shill and a Russian asset.
Fixed it for you.
Don't be dumn. She accused a Democratic presidential candidate of sexually assaulting her -- that's a Redumblican shill.
Hope this helps.
I see what you mean. She's decades too old for Pervy Joe.
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО
xyzzy
2023-05-31 11:27:36 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by JGibson
Post by xyzzy
Defected to Russia. Another wingnut hope turns out to be a Russian asset.
I think you mean Tara Reade, as opposed to Tara Reid.
It worries me a bit Mike that you could confuse those two.
Yeah, right pronunciation wrong spelling.
--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie
michael anderson
2023-05-31 15:00:31 UTC
Post by xyzzy
Defected to Russia. Another wingnut hope turns out to be a Russian asset.
I donut understand this......so does this mean that she had a formal relationship with russian security agencies going way back?
I guess what I'm asking is, what makes her eligible to 'defect' to russia? Like can me or you just 'defect' to russia to and they would be cool
about it.
Post by xyzzy
--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie
RoddyMcCorley
2023-06-02 21:14:36 UTC
Post by xyzzy
Defected to Russia. Another wingnut hope turns out to be a Russian asset.
Tara Reade

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/biden-accuser-tara-reade-defects-to-russia-claiming-she-feared-being-jailed-or-killed-in-u-s/
--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg