Iced Tea
MoParMaN
2006-05-20 17:54:07 UTC
I've never seen this topic on the RSFC. I'm pretty sure Anderson and Slick
don't know much about it as both are yanquified.

I bought this cheap shit from Kroger a coupla years ago. I've seen
restraunts use it, so I thought I would try it. I make it in the Mr. Coffee
maker and it's like dehydrated tea in small pellets, sorta like rabbit shit
but smaller. After starting with 1/3 a cup for 12 cups and just about
killing anyone who tried it, I have finally got the correct mixture perfect.
Use exactly 1 Tbs per 12 cups of water. It doesn't look like much, but
it'll come out perfect every time.

It's called Brooke Bond Red Label Tea International Pack. The small one
comes in a 7.92 ounce red box and will prolly last you a year if you drink
tea every day.

I'm only giving this secret away because I am getting old and wanted to pass
something useful on to you rsfcking morons.

Your welcome and I add some orange peel to mine while it's cooking. Crap, I
think I'm getting a WOOODY!!!!!
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
Jay Furr
2006-05-20 19:09:08 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
I've never seen this topic on the RSFC.
I brew my own, hot, from decent quality tea leaves. Then I ice it down or
just refrigerate it until cold. This is the right way to do it. Please
listen to what I am saying. ($1)
--
"It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are 20 gods, or no god.
It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

"There's hits in chicken." -- Wade Boggs
MoParMaN
2006-05-20 19:33:08 UTC
Post by Jay Furr
Post by MoParMaN
I've never seen this topic on the RSFC.
I brew my own, hot, from decent quality tea leaves. Then I ice it down or
just refrigerate it until cold. This is the right way to do it. Please
listen to what I am saying. ($1)
You are a yanqui and no nothing of Iced Tea. Try it, you'll never go back.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
Jay Furr
2006-05-20 19:43:11 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
Post by Jay Furr
Post by MoParMaN
I've never seen this topic on the RSFC.
I brew my own, hot, from decent quality tea leaves. Then I ice it
down or just refrigerate it until cold. This is the right way to do
it. Please listen to what I am saying. ($1)
You are a yanqui and no nothing of Iced Tea. Try it, you'll never go back.
If I'm a Yankee, you dumb fuck, then you're Harriet Myers.

Bill Lang
2006-05-20 21:10:15 UTC
MoParMaN, I've been to one world fair, a picnic, and a rodeo, and
that's the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of
earphones.
Post by MoParMaN
Post by Jay Furr
Post by MoParMaN
I've never seen this topic on the RSFC.
I brew my own, hot, from decent quality tea leaves. Then I ice
it down or just refrigerate it until cold. This is the right
way to do it. Please listen to what I am saying. ($1)
You are a yanqui and no nothing of Iced Tea. Try it, you'll
never go back.
I learnt how to make ice tea in North Carolina. I can assure you
that the brand of tea is irrelevant, only the sugar matters. The
tea is just coloring anyway.
--
wjlmuttatyeahwhodotcom

"Gentlemen! You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"
MoParMaN
2006-05-21 13:50:03 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
Post by Jay Furr
Post by MoParMaN
I've never seen this topic on the RSFC.
I brew my own, hot, from decent quality tea leaves. Then I ice
it down or just refrigerate it until cold. This is the right
way to do it. Please listen to what I am saying. ($1)
You are a yanqui and no nothing of Iced Tea. Try it, you'll
never go back.
I learnt how to make ice tea in North Carolina. I can assure you
that the brand of tea is irrelevant, only the sugar matters. The
tea is just coloring anyway.
I don't use sugar....Sugar is evol.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
Bryan S. Slick
2006-05-20 19:09:34 UTC
[ Sat, 20 May 2006 17:54:07 GMT ]
[ MoParMaN | ***@sbcglobal.net ]
[ <3JIbg.74630$***@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net> ]

:I've never seen this topic on the RSFC. I'm pretty sure Anderson and Slick
:don't know much about it as both are yanquified.

I would wager that I'm more of an iced tea freak than at least 95% of
RSFC. What's your favorite kind, Hendricks?

There's one brand that I can never remember its name, but when I see it
in the store I grab it up.. as it makes great sun tea. The box is
yellow and black.. very plain-looking. Any idea of the name?
--
Bryan S. Slick, onyx_hokie at yahoo dot com

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."

(Salvor Hardin in 'Foundation', Isaac Asimov)
WiNK
2006-05-20 21:22:23 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
[...]
You can do this in a regular Mr. Coffee Maker? With a filter, I assume?

Thank ye.....I like tea.

Peach
--
"The Bailey Quarters of RSFC"

"Marriage....fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men you mean."
Dennis
2006-05-21 13:00:13 UTC
"WiNK" <***@yahooooo.com> You're digging it round, when it
aughta Be SQUARE
Post by MoParMaN
something useful on to you rsfcking morons.
You can do this in a regular Mr. Coffee Maker? With a filter, I assume?
Thank ye.....I like tea.
Peach
many ways to make many morning drinks... you can also just take a tea
bag put it in a cup fill it with water and nuke it for 2 minutes for
hot tea too.
--

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfeld
"Education is the progressive discovery of our own Ignorance" - Will Durant
"We are drowning in information, while starving for wisdom." - E.O. Wilson
"the glass is not only half full the first half was delicious" --Me
To Reply: Scrape off the end bits...
MoParMaN
2006-05-21 13:51:57 UTC
Post by Dennis
aughta Be SQUARE
Post by MoParMaN
something useful on to you rsfcking morons.
You can do this in a regular Mr. Coffee Maker? With a filter, I assume?
Thank ye.....I like tea.
Peach
many ways to make many morning drinks... you can also just take a tea
bag put it in a cup fill it with water and nuke it for 2 minutes for
hot tea too.
--
Well yeah, but I'm talken good tea here, not shit soaked in a paper bag.
MoParMaN
2006-05-21 13:51:01 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
something useful on to you rsfcking morons.
You can do this in a regular Mr. Coffee Maker? With a filter, I assume?
Thank ye.....I like tea.
Peach
Yes, and please use just a tablespoon, anymore and you might as well as have
gone to Starbucks Tea House.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
OrangeDood
2006-05-21 01:30:47 UTC
If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another
Post by MoParMaN
I'm only giving this secret away because I am getting old and
wanted to pass something useful on to you rsfcking morons.
Your welcome and I add some orange peel to mine while it's
cooking. Crap, I think I'm getting a WOOODY!!!!!
What is all this crap. You make tea with three big Lipton ice tea
bags and a sun tea pitcher full of water, out on the back porch. Let
it set there all day.

Then you fill a glass with ice cubes, pour the tea over them, add a
splash of ReaLemon and you're good to go.

You can thank me later.
--
Cheers,
--Jeff

"Ignorance is never out of style. It was in
fashion yesterday, it is the rage today, and it
will set the pace tomorrow."
--Franklin K. Dane
Frisbee®
2006-05-21 01:45:06 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
I'm only giving this secret away because I am getting old and
wanted to pass something useful on to you rsfcking morons.
Your welcome and I add some orange peel to mine while it's
cooking. Crap, I think I'm getting a WOOODY!!!!!
What is all this crap. You make tea with three big Lipton ice tea
bags and a sun tea pitcher full of water, out on the back porch. Let
it set there all day.
There's a version that is a speed-sun-tea, not sure if it's Lipton or not,
but I think it is.

You can either just leave it in the sun for like an hour, or maybe 2-3 hours
in the fridge. I haven't made any yet this year but I seem to recall it
being ready in an hour even in the fridge.

I've pretty much switched to Crystal Light/Arizona because I really don't
need all that sugar, and buying artificial sweetener is cost prohibitive.

Arizona's diet peach tea rawks, but sometimes Crystal Light is on sale.

This week I've had to switch even further to decaf Crystal Light, for which
you get four powder containers (8 qts) for the same price you pay for the
regular stuff which has six containers (12 qts).

Decaffeinating is apparently an expensive process.
MoParMaN
2006-05-21 13:55:06 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
I'm only giving this secret away because I am getting old and
wanted to pass something useful on to you rsfcking morons.
Your welcome and I add some orange peel to mine while it's
cooking. Crap, I think I'm getting a WOOODY!!!!!
What is all this crap. You make tea with three big Lipton ice tea
bags and a sun tea pitcher full of water, out on the back porch. Let
it set there all day.
There's a version that is a speed-sun-tea, not sure if it's Lipton or not,
but I think it is.
You can either just leave it in the sun for like an hour, or maybe 2-3
hours in the fridge. I haven't made any yet this year but I seem to
recall it being ready in an hour even in the fridge.
I've pretty much switched to Crystal Light/Arizona because I really don't
need all that sugar, and buying artificial sweetener is cost prohibitive.
Dood, sun tea if good too, that's what we do out RVing. If your a cheap
scape or a student that can't afford sweetner, when you go to McD's for your
daily chow, just grab a handfull of sweetner there. They have an endless
supply, hell even 7-11 gives the stuff away.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
Tony Rice
2006-05-22 11:07:05 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
Dood, sun tea if good too, that's what we do out RVing. If your a
cheap scape or a student that can't afford sweetner, when you go to
McD's for your daily chow, just grab a handfull of sweetner there.
They have an endless supply, hell even 7-11 gives the stuff away.
My college dorm room window had a jar of sun tea brewing whenever we got to
see the sun in Blacksburg. Beat the hell out of spending money on soda
too.
Mike Dahmus
2006-05-22 13:22:43 UTC
Post by Tony Rice
Post by MoParMaN
Dood, sun tea if good too, that's what we do out RVing. If your a
cheap scape or a student that can't afford sweetner, when you go to
McD's for your daily chow, just grab a handfull of sweetner there.
They have an endless supply, hell even 7-11 gives the stuff away.
My college dorm room window had a jar of sun tea brewing whenever we got to
see the sun in Blacksburg. Beat the hell out of spending money on soda
too.
Tea is for grandmas.
--
Mike Dahmus
http://mdahmus.monkeysystems.com/blog/
MoParMaN
2006-05-21 13:52:46 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
I'm only giving this secret away because I am getting old and
wanted to pass something useful on to you rsfcking morons.
Your welcome and I add some orange peel to mine while it's
cooking. Crap, I think I'm getting a WOOODY!!!!!
What is all this crap. You make tea with three big Lipton ice tea
bags and a sun tea pitcher full of water, out on the back porch. Let
it set there all day.
Then you fill a glass with ice cubes, pour the tea over them, add a
splash of ReaLemon and you're good to go.
You can thank me later.
Thats' tea sucks. Please walk into the light!
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
David Loewe, Jr.
2006-05-21 14:02:05 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
I'm only giving this secret away because I am getting old and
wanted to pass something useful on to you rsfcking morons.
Your welcome and I add some orange peel to mine while it's
cooking. Crap, I think I'm getting a WOOODY!!!!!
What is all this crap. You make tea with three big Lipton ice tea
bags and a sun tea pitcher full of water, out on the back porch. Let
it set there all day.
Sun tea is weak-ass crap. The water doesn't get near hot enough.
Post by OrangeDood
Then you fill a glass with ice cubes, pour the tea over them, add a
splash of ReaLemon and you're good to go.
You can thank me later.
--
"There is a time and a place for tact (and there are times
when tact is entirely misplaced)."
-Laurence VanCott Niven
WiNK
2006-05-21 20:37:07 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
I'm only giving this secret away because I am getting old and
wanted to pass something useful on to you rsfcking morons.
Your welcome and I add some orange peel to mine while it's
cooking. Crap, I think I'm getting a WOOODY!!!!!
What is all this crap. You make tea with three big Lipton ice tea
bags and a sun tea pitcher full of water, out on the back porch. Let
it set there all day.
Then you fill a glass with ice cubes, pour the tea over them, add a
splash of ReaLemon and you're good to go.
You can thank me later.
--
Cheers,
--Jeff
I heard it wasn't safe to make sun tea..... bacteria and stuff.

Peach

a***@redshark.goodshow.net
2006-05-22 17:00:31 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
I'm only giving this secret away because I am getting old and
wanted to pass something useful on to you rsfcking morons.
Your welcome and I add some orange peel to mine while it's
cooking. Crap, I think I'm getting a WOOODY!!!!!
What is all this crap. You make tea with three big Lipton ice tea
bags and a sun tea pitcher full of water, out on the back porch. Let
it set there all day.
Then you fill a glass with ice cubes, pour the tea over them, add a
splash of ReaLemon and you're good to go.
You can thank me later.
--
Cheers,
--Jeff
I heard it wasn't safe to make sun tea..... bacteria and stuff.
It ain't safe to eat your steak less than well done, or eat sushi, or...

I think I'll stick with what tastes good.
Aaron
a***@redshark.goodshow.net
2006-05-22 16:59:08 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
I'm only giving this secret away because I am getting old and
wanted to pass something useful on to you rsfcking morons.
Your welcome and I add some orange peel to mine while it's
cooking. Crap, I think I'm getting a WOOODY!!!!!
What is all this crap. You make tea with three big Lipton ice tea
bags and a sun tea pitcher full of water, out on the back porch. Let
it set there all day.
Then you fill a glass with ice cubes, pour the tea over them, add a
splash of ReaLemon and you're good to go.
You can thank me later.
3 tea bags? Try about 10... and if I wanted lemon I'd drink lemonade.
Aaron
OrangeDood
2006-05-22 18:10:26 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
I'm only giving this secret away because I am getting old and
wanted to pass something useful on to you rsfcking morons.
Your welcome and I add some orange peel to mine while it's
cooking. Crap, I think I'm getting a WOOODY!!!!!
What is all this crap. You make tea with three big Lipton ice
tea bags and a sun tea pitcher full of water, out on the back
porch. Let it set there all day.
Then you fill a glass with ice cubes, pour the tea over them,
add a splash of ReaLemon and you're good to go.
You can thank me later.
3 tea bags? Try about 10... and if I wanted lemon I'd drink
lemonade.
Lipton makes tea bags especially for iced tea, they're much bigger
than normal tea bags. That's what I was referring to. You wouldn't
want ten of these things in there.
--
Cheers,
--Jeff
Read the FAQ. It was wrote for idots like yew.
http://www.rsfckers.com/faq.htm

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not sure about the former."
--Albert Einstein
a***@redshark.goodshow.net
2006-05-22 20:15:04 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
I'm only giving this secret away because I am getting old and
wanted to pass something useful on to you rsfcking morons.
Your welcome and I add some orange peel to mine while it's
cooking. Crap, I think I'm getting a WOOODY!!!!!
What is all this crap. You make tea with three big Lipton ice
tea bags and a sun tea pitcher full of water, out on the back
porch. Let it set there all day.
Then you fill a glass with ice cubes, pour the tea over them,
add a splash of ReaLemon and you're good to go.
You can thank me later.
3 tea bags? Try about 10... and if I wanted lemon I'd drink
lemonade.
Lipton makes tea bags especially for iced tea, they're much bigger
than normal tea bags. That's what I was referring to. You wouldn't
want ten of these things in there.
You're talking to a guy who likes his iced tea strong and bitter.
Aaron
MoParMaN
2006-05-22 22:54:50 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
[...]
Now here's some real men talk.....I like a little coffee in my tea too.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
a***@redshark.goodshow.net
2006-05-23 15:08:20 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
[...]
I like my coffee by itself - tea would just water it down.
Aaron
Mike Dahmus
2006-05-23 15:34:26 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
I'm only giving this secret away because I am getting old and
wanted to pass something useful on to you rsfcking morons.
Your welcome and I add some orange peel to mine while it's
cooking. Crap, I think I'm getting a WOOODY!!!!!
What is all this crap. You make tea with three big Lipton ice
tea bags and a sun tea pitcher full of water, out on the back
porch. Let it set there all day.
Then you fill a glass with ice cubes, pour the tea over them,
add a splash of ReaLemon and you're good to go.
You can thank me later.
3 tea bags? Try about 10... and if I wanted lemon I'd drink
lemonade.
Lipton makes tea bags especially for iced tea, they're much bigger
than normal tea bags. That's what I was referring to. You wouldn't
want ten of these things in there.
You're talking to a guy who likes his iced tea strong and bitter.
Yeah, the little girl down the street likes to pretend that her dolls
are kinda butch too.
Mike Dahmus
2006-05-22 20:49:19 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
I'm only giving this secret away because I am getting old and
wanted to pass something useful on to you rsfcking morons.
Your welcome and I add some orange peel to mine while it's
cooking. Crap, I think I'm getting a WOOODY!!!!!
What is all this crap. You make tea with three big Lipton ice
tea bags and a sun tea pitcher full of water, out on the back
porch. Let it set there all day.
Then you fill a glass with ice cubes, pour the tea over them,
add a splash of ReaLemon and you're good to go.
You can thank me later.
3 tea bags? Try about 10... and if I wanted lemon I'd drink
lemonade.
Lipton makes tea bags especially for iced tea, they're much bigger
than normal tea bags. That's what I was referring to. You wouldn't
want ten of these things in there.
Who is this Lipton fellow and why did you let him teabag you?

TIA,
Tony Rice
2006-05-21 02:22:53 UTC
Go Purchase:

Mr Coffee or similar brand Iced Tea Maker: $12
Luzianne Family sized Iced Tea: $4?
ice

It's not that dambed hard.
Dennis
2006-05-21 13:03:09 UTC
Tony Rice <***@gmail.com> You're digging it round, when it aughta
Be SQUARE
Post by Tony Rice
Mr Coffee or similar brand Iced Tea Maker: $12
Luzianne Family sized Iced Tea: $4?
ice
It's not that dambed hard.
got it better here in the midwest, Gordon Food Service sells the Lbags
that restaraunts use, run it through a coffee maker, any coffee make
it doesn't have to be the 300 dollar Bunn maker that most kitchen use
either.

David Loewe, Jr.
2006-05-21 16:20:02 UTC
On Sun, 21 May 2006 13:03:09 GMT, Dennis
Post by Dennis
Be SQUARE
Post by Tony Rice
Mr Coffee or similar brand Iced Tea Maker: $12
Luzianne Family sized Iced Tea: $4?
ice
It's not that dambed hard.
got it better here in the midwest, Gordon Food Service sells the Lbags
that restaraunts use, run it through a coffee maker, any coffee make
it doesn't have to be the 300 dollar Bunn maker that most kitchen use
either.
It's sacrilege to make tea in a device that has been used to make
coffee.
--
"When the pain of love surrounds you and the world may be unkind;
I'll put my lovin' arms around you
David Pack
MoParMaN
2006-05-21 20:13:03 UTC
Post by David Loewe, Jr.
On Sun, 21 May 2006 13:03:09 GMT, Dennis
Post by Dennis
Be SQUARE
Post by Tony Rice
Mr Coffee or similar brand Iced Tea Maker: $12
Luzianne Family sized Iced Tea: $4?
ice
It's not that dambed hard.
got it better here in the midwest, Gordon Food Service sells the Lbags
that restaraunts use, run it through a coffee maker, any coffee make
it doesn't have to be the 300 dollar Bunn maker that most kitchen use
either.
It's sacrilege to make tea in a device that has been used to make
coffee.
--
Only in the minds of the weak.
Bryan S. Slick
2006-05-21 20:36:17 UTC
[ Sun, 21 May 2006 20:13:03 GMT ]
[ MoParMaN | ***@sbcglobal.net ]
[ <jR3cg.75325$***@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net> ]

:> It's sacrilege to make tea in a device that has been used to make
:> coffee.
:> --
:Only in the minds of the weak.

Only in the TASTE BUDS of those who haven't torched them with years of
alcohol abuse and can therefore taste the difference, Scott.

Tea made in a coffee pot that's ever been used for coffee tastes awful.
--
Bryan S. Slick, onyx_hokie at yahoo dot com

"To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer."

(Farmer's Almanac, 1978)
Frisbee®
That's why $deity invented vinegar.
MoParMaN
2006-05-21 21:22:40 UTC
Post by Frisbee®
Post by Bryan S. Slick
[ Sun, 21 May 2006 20:13:03 GMT ]
:> It's sacrilege to make tea in a device that has been used to make
:> coffee.
:> --
:Only in the minds of the weak.
Only in the TASTE BUDS of those who haven't torched them with years of
alcohol abuse and can therefore taste the difference, Scott.
Tea made in a coffee pot that's ever been used for coffee tastes awful.
That's why $deity invented vinegar.
If you go to an office supply place, they have this little blue bottle off
coffee pot cleaner. All you do is add a little bit and water. You don't
wash it or nothing and as we all know on this noosegroop, the least we can
do the better. Anyway, let her soak overnight, rinse, and it's clean. No
coffee taste in your tea or vise versa. Like I've said before, YA"LL IS
MORONS.

And Slick keeps blaming everything on booze abuse, dood it's been almost 5
years, I would have thought your simple mind would have let it go by now.

Mine has.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
Bryan S. Slick
2006-05-21 22:49:31 UTC
[ Sun, 21 May 2006 21:22:40 GMT ]
[ MoParMaN | ***@sbcglobal.net ]
[ <AS4cg.74260$***@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com> ]

:>> Only in the TASTE BUDS of those who haven't torched them with years of
:>> alcohol abuse and can therefore taste the difference, Scott.
:>>
:>> Tea made in a coffee pot that's ever been used for coffee tastes awful.
:>
:> That's why $deity invented vinegar.
:>
:If you go to an office supply place, they have this little blue bottle off
:coffee pot cleaner. All you do is add a little bit and water. You don't
:wash it or nothing and as we all know on this noosegroop, the least we can
:do the better. Anyway, let her soak overnight, rinse, and it's clean. No
:coffee taste in your tea or vise versa. Like I've said before, YA"LL IS
:MORONS.

Like you were before, you're wrong. If you've ever made coffee in that
coffee maker, the tea will not taste the way it should. You could put
holy water through it.. won't change a damn thing. You're wrong.

:And Slick keeps blaming everything on booze abuse, dood it's been almost 5
:years, I would have thought your simple mind would have let it go by now.
:
:Mine has.

It wasn't a cheap shot, Hendricks. You don't think your taste buds have
been permanently affected?

a***@redshark.goodshow.net
2006-05-22 17:01:39 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
Post by Frisbee®
Post by Bryan S. Slick
[ Sun, 21 May 2006 20:13:03 GMT ]
:> It's sacrilege to make tea in a device that has been used to make
:> coffee.
:> --
:Only in the minds of the weak.
Only in the TASTE BUDS of those who haven't torched them with years of
alcohol abuse and can therefore taste the difference, Scott.
Tea made in a coffee pot that's ever been used for coffee tastes awful.
That's why $deity invented vinegar.
If you go to an office supply place, they have this little blue bottle off
coffee pot cleaner. All you do is add a little bit and water. You don't
wash it or nothing and as we all know on this noosegroop, the least we can
do the better. Anyway, let her soak overnight, rinse, and it's clean. No
coffee taste in your tea or vise versa. Like I've said before, YA"LL IS
MORONS.
Testify - that blue stuff will take coffe stains off coffee stains.
Aaron
MoParMaN
2006-05-22 22:56:58 UTC
Post by a***@redshark.goodshow.net
Post by MoParMaN
Post by Frisbee®
Post by Bryan S. Slick
[ Sun, 21 May 2006 20:13:03 GMT ]
[...]
It's a miracle solution. I once had a really crappy water infection in one
of my fresh water tanks. I put a hole bottle of that and mix in 30 gallons
of water and drove it around for awhile and drained it. Fixed her right up.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
a***@redshark.goodshow.net
2006-05-23 15:09:35 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
Post by a***@redshark.goodshow.net
Post by MoParMaN
Post by Frisbee®
Post by Bryan S. Slick
[ Sun, 21 May 2006 20:13:03 GMT ]
[...]
I had a coffe pot I had scrubbed with every manner of cleanser - comet, 3m
pads, brillo, vinegar, CLR - and nothing would touch it. 5 minutes of
swishing the blue stuff and it was spotless.
Aaron
David Loewe, Jr.
2006-05-21 23:54:46 UTC
On Sun, 21 May 2006 20:13:03 GMT, "MoParMaN"
Post by MoParMaN
Post by David Loewe, Jr.
On Sun, 21 May 2006 13:03:09 GMT, Dennis
Post by Dennis
Be SQUARE
Post by Tony Rice
Mr Coffee or similar brand Iced Tea Maker: $12
Luzianne Family sized Iced Tea: $4? ice
It's not that dambed hard.
got it better here in the midwest, Gordon Food Service sells the Lbags
that restaraunts use, run it through a coffee maker, any coffee make
it doesn't have to be the 300 dollar Bunn maker that most kitchen use
either.
It's sacrilege to make tea in a device that has been used to make
Only in the minds of the weak.
You night as well pour coffee into your tea.

That's some nasty shit.
--
"It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that
you would lie if you were in his place."
- Robert Heinlein
MoParMaN
2006-05-21 13:57:02 UTC
Post by Tony Rice
Mr Coffee or similar brand Iced Tea Maker: $12
Luzianne Family sized Iced Tea: $4?
ice
It's not that dambed hard.
It's the chemicals in the bags dood, ya gotta use the Mr. Coffee unbleached
paper filters for perfect tea that won't get cloudy on you. Cloudy = Bitter.

Now, I'm dissappointed, I would have been sure that you knew this already.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
Steve Cutchen
2006-05-21 16:07:28 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
Post by Tony Rice
Mr Coffee or similar brand Iced Tea Maker: $12
Luzianne Family sized Iced Tea: $4?
ice
It's not that dambed hard.
It's the chemicals in the bags dood, ya gotta use the Mr. Coffee unbleached
paper filters for perfect tea that won't get cloudy on you. Cloudy = Bitter.
Now, I'm dissappointed, I would have been sure that you knew this already.
Ifn your doin tea in your coffee machine, your gittin all kinds of
coffee oils in there, unbleached filter or knot.
MoParMaN
2006-05-21 20:12:29 UTC
Post by Steve Cutchen
Post by MoParMaN
Post by Tony Rice
Mr Coffee or similar brand Iced Tea Maker: $12
Luzianne Family sized Iced Tea: $4?
ice
It's not that dambed hard.
It's the chemicals in the bags dood, ya gotta use the Mr. Coffee unbleached
paper filters for perfect tea that won't get cloudy on you. Cloudy = Bitter.
Now, I'm dissappointed, I would have been sure that you knew this already.
Ifn your doin tea in your coffee machine, your gittin all kinds of
coffee oils in there, unbleached filter or knot.
I brew crack in that same pot.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
Tony Rice
2006-05-22 01:48:09 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
It's the chemicals in the bags dood, ya gotta use the Mr. Coffee
unbleached paper filters for perfect tea that won't get cloudy on you.
Cloudy = Bitter.
Which is why I dont use filters. Only Luzianne iced tea bags. Never
cloudy, never bitter, never skunky.
David Loewe, Jr.
2006-05-21 14:04:10 UTC
Post by Tony Rice
Mr Coffee or similar brand Iced Tea Maker: $12
Iced Tea Makers are crap. They take decent tea and dilute it with
water.
Post by Tony Rice
Luzianne Family sized Iced Tea: $4?
ice
It's not that dambed hard.
--
"I took a shower and I put on my best blue jeans,
I picked her up in my new VW van.
Dean Friedman
WiNK
2006-05-21 20:38:11 UTC
Post by Tony Rice
Luzianne Family sized Iced Tea: $4?
ice
It's not that dambed hard.
--
"I took a shower and I put on my best blue jeans,
I picked her up in my new VW van.
She wore a peasant blouse with nothing underneath,
I said, Hi, and she said, Yeah, I guess I am."
Dean Friedman
"Ariel." heh Good song.

Peach

Steve Cutchen
hawt mermaid.
David Loewe, Jr.
2006-05-22 03:05:52 UTC
Post by WiNK
Post by David Loewe, Jr.
"I took a shower and I put on my best blue jeans,
I picked her up in my new VW van.
She wore a peasant blouse with nothing underneath,
I said, Hi, and she said, Yeah, I guess I am."
Dean Friedman
"Ariel." heh Good song.
I'd love to know how he's able (or was able at the time, at least) to
hold on to a note for as long as it takes him to sing her name.

Apparently, the song was somewhat controversial...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Friedman

"The record label which produced Ariel insisted Friedman change the
song's second verse which refers to the eponymous Ariel as "...a
Jewish girl", believing that radio stations may use it as an excuse
not to play the record. The third verse was also removed to make the
single shorter for radio. The management company received threats from
the Jewish Defense League protesting against the edit, and at
Friedman's insistence, the original version was put on the album."
--
"ue o muite arukou
namida ga kobore naiyouni
Rokusuke Ei
Tony Rice
2006-05-22 11:08:49 UTC
Post by David Loewe, Jr.
Post by Tony Rice
Mr Coffee or similar brand Iced Tea Maker: $12
Iced Tea Makers are crap. They take decent tea and dilute it with
water.
The ones without a strength setting do, they just let the water run through
too quickly. I've got mine set on strong and try to remember to get it
into the fridge before all the ice melts.
David Loewe, Jr.
2006-05-22 13:52:47 UTC
Post by Tony Rice
Post by David Loewe, Jr.
Post by Tony Rice
Mr Coffee or similar brand Iced Tea Maker: $12
Iced Tea Makers are crap. They take decent tea and dilute it with
water.
The ones without a strength setting do, they just let the water run through
too quickly. I've got mine set on strong and try to remember to get it
into the fridge before all the ice melts.
"Strong" is the setting that you want to drink straight with no
dilution.
--
"Atrocity and terror are not political weapons,
and to those who would use them...your day is over.
President James Marshall "Air Force One"
Ike
2006-05-22 15:22:58 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
[...]
No lemon- no iced tea.
--
Yrs.,

Ike

"Race car driving is a little like sex: all men think
they're good at it. When you are out there by
yourself, you actually are good at it - until somebody
else comes on the track,'' - Jay Leno
http://www.frappr.com/rsfckers
MoParMaN
2006-05-22 22:53:30 UTC
Post by Ike
Post by MoParMaN
[...]
I use lemon when I'm feeling frisky. At my age you have to watch that
friskey crap, something may blow up or blow out.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
m***@students.mcg.edu
2006-05-22 17:03:32 UTC
Post by MoParMaN
I've never seen this topic on the RSFC. I'm pretty sure Anderson and Slick
don't know much about it as both are yanquified.
Seeing as how the only two states I've ever lived in are the most
anti-yankee state in the country and maybe the 8th or so most
anti-yankee state in the country, I'd like to know how I've been
"yanquified".
MoParMaN
2006-05-22 22:58:23 UTC
Post by m***@students.mcg.edu
Post by MoParMaN
I've never seen this topic on the RSFC. I'm pretty sure Anderson and Slick
don't know much about it as both are yanquified.
Seeing as how the only two states I've ever lived in are the most
anti-yankee state in the country and maybe the 8th or so most
anti-yankee state in the country, I'd like to know how I've been
"yanquified".
It's your persona. You damn sure ain't no redneck, so therfore you are
yanquified.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!